Young Buck Bio
David Darnell Brown (known by his stage name Young Buck), born on 15 March 1981 in Nashville, Tennessee, is an American rapper. He has released two studio albums, three independent albums, six collaboration albums and numerous mixtapes.
Young Buck signed his first major record deal in 1995 with Cash Money Records. Without releasing any music through the label, he left the label in 2001. He then joined UTP Records and the rap group UTP Playas.
In 2003 Young Buck left UTP Records and signed with 50 Cent’s G-Unit imprint. He also joined the rap group G-Unit. He released his G-Unit Records debut album, Straight Outta Cashville, in August 2004, and the album has since been certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Young Buck Personal Details
- Born Name: David Darnell Brown
- Age (in 2017): 36
- Date of Birth: March 15, 1981
- Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Rapper
- Net worth: 300 ThousandHousand to 1.8 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @youngbuck
Young Buck Family Tree
- Wife name: Not married
- Boy: David Brown Jr.
- Daughter: Jada Brown
- Daughter: Jayla Brown
- Father name: James Brown
- Mother name: Audrey Horn
Young Buck Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Young Buck with his past and current girlfriend details.
Young Buck dated:
- Karrine Steffans (2003) – Young Buck had an encounter with American author Karrine Steffans.
- Monica Arnold (2004) – Young Buck dated American musician Monica Arnold.
Young Buck Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Young Buck Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Centimeters: 183 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 181 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 82 kg
Young Buck Fun Facts
Young Buck Quotes
“The people I used to have around me from Nashville was showing love to the Cash Money clique on the strength of Buck trying to make it; making sure Buck gets to where he gots to go.”
“I want the world to get a feel of me, showing them the way I am and the way I get down.”
“I started rapping when I was about 12 or 13, just playing around with it.”
Young Buck Interesting Facts
- He was targeted in a drive-by shooting in March 2012, when his SUV was shot 11 times. He was elsewhere during the incident and was unharmed.
- He stabbed a man while trying to defend Dr. Dre at the Vibe Awards in 2004. In 2005 he pleaded no contest to assault with a chance to produce bodily injury.
- He was sentenced to 18 months in prison on weapon charges, which he served in Yazoo City Low-Security Federal Prison in Southern Mississippi from August 2012 to October 2013.
- He had been arrested again in July 2016 for threatening to burn down his ex-girlfriend’s apartment. He was later released on a $5,000 bond.
- He was shot multiple times during a home invasion at his home in Nashville, Tenn in 2000. He suffered life-threatening injuries and required a blood transfusion.