Vanessa Hudgens Bio
Vanessa Anne Hudgens, born on 14 December 1988 in Salinas, California, is an American actress and singer. She grew up along the West Coast – from Oregon to Southern California.
In 2002 she won her first acting role in an episode of the sitcom Still Standing, and she made her theatrical debut in 2003 in the film Thirteen. But Vanessa Hudgens rose to the limelight In 2005, when she was cast as one of the lead roles in the Disney Channel Original Movie High School Musical, as Gabriella Montez. For the film, Vanessa Hudgens recorded many songs which had commercial success.
Her musical success led to the release of her debut album, V, in 2006. In February 2007, the album was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Also in 2007, Vanessa Hudgens appeared in the High School Musical sequel, High School Musical 2, while working on her second studio album. The album, Identified, was released in 2008 – the same year she reprised her role as Gabriella in High School Musical 3: Senior Year.
Vanessa Hudgens Personal Details
- Born Name: Vanessa Anne Hudgens
- Age (in 2017): 29
- Date of Birth: December 14, 1988
- Birthplace: Salinas, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Actress
- Net worth: 10 Millionilllion
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @VanessaHudgens
Vanessa Hudgens Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- Boyfriend: Austin Butler
- No children
- Father name: Greg Hudgens
- Mother name: Gina (née Guangco)
- Sister: Stella Hudgens
Vanessa Hudgens Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Vanessa Hudgens with her past and current boyfriend details.
Vanessa Hudgens dated:
- Zac Efron (September 2005- December 2010) – Their onscreen romance in the High School Musical translated into real life, and the couple became a frequent target for the media. After five years the relationship had simply run its course, and the couple parted on friendly terms.
- Josh Hutcherson (Apr 2011-Jul 2011) – Vanessa Hudgens briefly dated her Journey 2: The Mysterious Island co-star Josh Hutchenson. After their breakup the pair remained good friends.
- Austin Butler (September 2011-PRESENT) – Vanessa Hudgens is dating Austin Butler, after they were introduced to each other by Ashley Tisdale. The couple is currently living together.
Vanessa Hudgens Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Vanessa Hudgens Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 155 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 110 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 50 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 33-24-34 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 84-61-86 cm
- Bra Size: 34A
- Cup Size: A
Diet and Exercise Plan
She believes in combining a healthy, balanced diet with daily exercise.
- Diet: She stays away from junk food and chocolates, and choses foods that are lower in fats and carbohydrates. She also drinks plenty of water early in the morning.
- Exercise: She experiments with different forms of exercise, and goes to the gym four or five days a week.
Vanessa Hudgens enjoys:
- Cardio exercise
- Spinning classes
- Cardio kickboxing (a combination of boxing, aerobics and martial arts)
- Kettlebell s and deadlifting
She believes in five-time small meals every day.
Breakfast: Egg white omelets with fruits, oatmeal and almonds.
Snack: Curd or yoghurt.
Lunch: Grilled chicken with spinach salad.
Snack: Fruit and juice.
Dinner: Salmon fish garnished with Himalayan salt, salad, almonds and few slices of brown bread.
Vanessa Hudgens Fun Facts
Vanessa Hudgens Career Highlights & Awards
- 2006 – Teen Choice Awards: Choice TV Chemistry (shared with Zac Efron) (High School Musical)
- 2007 – Teen Choice Awards Choice Music: Breakout Artist – Female
- 2008 – Teen Choice Awards: Choice Hottie
- 2009 – Kids’ Choice Awards: Favorite Movie Actress (High School Musical 3: Senior Year)
- 2010 – ShoWest: Female Star of Tomorrow
- 2010 – Australian Kids’ Choice Awards: Cutest Couple (High School Musical 3: Senior Year)
- 2014 – Young Hollywood Awards: Trendsetter Award
Vanessa Hudgens Quotes
“You just feel like you can accomplish anything. When you push yourself through a really hard workout, it’s a mental thing rather than a physical thing… and I love that. It’s a good self-esteem booster.”