Tim McGraw Bio
Samuel Timothy “Tim” McGraw, born on 1 May 1967 in Delhi, Louisiana, is an American singer, songwriter and actor. He is best known as an award-winning country music singer.
Tim McGraw released his self-titled debut studio album in 1993 and has released a total of fourteen studio albums. He has won 3 Grammy Awards, 11 Country Music Association (CMA) awards, 14 Academy of Country Music awards, 10 American Music Awards and three People’s Choice Awards.
In 1997 Tim McGraw made his acting debut in an episode of the television series The Jeff Foxworthy Show, and he made his film debut in the independent film Black Cloud in 2004. He landed his first leading role was in 2006 in the film Flicka.
Tim McGraw Personal Details
- Born Name: Samuel Timothy McGraw
- Age (in 2017): 50
- Date of Birth: May 1, 1967
- Birthplace: Delhi, Louisiana, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Singer
- Net worth: 65 Million
- Official Website: http://www.timmcgraw.com/
- Official Twitter: @TheTimMcGraw
Tim McGraw Family Tree
- Wife name: Faith Hill
- Daughter: Maggie Elizabeth McGraw
- Daughter: Audrey Caroline McGraw
- Daughter: Gracie Katherine McGraw
- Father name: Frank Edwin “Tug” McGraw Jr.
- Stepfather name: Horace Smith
- Mother name: Elizabeth “Betty” Ann D’Agostino
- Half-brother: Matthew McGraw (Paternal)
- Half-brother: Mark McGraw (Paternal)
- Half-sister: Cari Velardo (Paternal)
- Grandmother name: Mable McKenna (Paternal)
- Grandfather name: Frank Edwin McGraw Sr. (Paternal)
- Uncle name: Dennis McGraw (Paternal)
- Father-in-Law name: Ted Perry
- Mother-in-Law name: Edna Perry
- Brother-in-Law name: Zachary White
- Brother-in-Law name: Steve Perry
- Brother-in-Law name: Wesley Perry
Tim McGraw Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Tim McGraw with his past and current girlfriend details.
Tim McGraw dated:
- Faith Hill (May 1996-PRESENT) – Tim McGraw married singer Faith Hill on 6 October 1996. They have three children together.
Tim McGraw Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Tim McGraw Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Pounds: – pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: – kg
Since 2008, when Tim McGraw started his exercise plan, he has lost 40 pounds (18 kg). He credits his weight loss to the Paleo diet and CrossFit workouts.
Tim McGraw mostly follows the Paleo diet, which involves eating like our cavemen ancestors did thousands of years ago. The diet is based on a hunter-gatherer approach, and the basic principles include no processed foods, no grains and no sugar. However, Tim McGraw does include gluten-free grains in his diet. Furthermore, his low-carb diet focuses on fruits and vegetables, and grass-fed animal meat.
When preparing for a film, a photo shoot or an awards show, he sticks to the following diet:
- Breakfast: oatmeal with dried cherries, walnuts and pure Canadian maple syrup
- Mid-morning: a protein shake
- Lunch: an avocado with tuna, apples, walnuts, eggs and some chilies
- Afternoon: a protein shake
- Dinner: a grilled chicken breast with polenta or half a sweet potato and spinach, asparagus or steamed broccoli
- Before bed: yogurt with granola
Tim McGraw works out with his personal trainer, and he does a combination of CrossFit, weight training, martial arts and yoga. His personal trainer also designed a fitness program for him, which combines elements of mixed martial arts with a water-resistance workout.
While on tour, he travels with a trailer that opens into a portable gym. It includes battle ropes, 20-pound chains, exercise balls, dumbbells, a large tractor tire, sledgehammers and attachable weights. Tim McGraw would regularly work through 12 circuits of CrossFit exercise.
He works out three times a day for a total of 90 minutes.
- Morning workout: Cardio, like running or basketball
- Early afternoon workout: CrossFit and/or more cardio
- Afternoon workout: Weight or Plyometric training
Tim McGraw Fun Facts
Tim McGraw Quotes
“Five years ago I figured we were at the top of our game and that was the best it was going to get, but with every album it seems to keep on building on itself.”
“I want to run for the Senate from Tennessee. Not now, but when I’m 50, when music dies down a little bit. I know lots of artists and actors have those delusions of grandeur, but ever since I was a kid, it’s been of interest to me.”
“I’m actually not an exhibitionist at all. When you get onstage and you get under the lights playing music, I feel more hidden and more alone than anywhere else. You hide behind your music and let your emotions come out through the music.”