Steven Seagal Bio
Steven Frederic Seagal, born on 10 April 1952 in Lansing, Michigan, is an American actor, producer, screenwriter, director, martial artist and musician. He is best known for his roles in action films, like Hard to Kill (1990), Marked for Death (1990), Out for Justice (1991) and Under Siege (1992).
As a 7th-dan black belt in Aikido, Steven Seagal began his adult life as a martial arts instructor in Japan. He made his acting debut in the 1988 film Above the Law. Since 1998 his career has shifted mostly to direct-to-video productions. From 2009 to 2014 he starred in his own reality show, Steven Seagal: Lawman, in which he performed his duties as a reserve deputy sheriff in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana.
Steven Seagal is also an accomplished guitarist, and has released two studio albums in 2005 and 2006. As a business man he has undertaken many ventures, and is the founder of Steven Seagal Enterprises.
Steven Seagal Personal Details
- Born Name: Steven Frederic Seagal
- Age (in 2017): 65
- Date of Birth: April 10, 1952
- Birthplace: Lansing, Michigan, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Actor
- Net worth: 5 Million
- Official Website: http://stevenseagal.com/
- Official Twitter: @sseagalofficial
Steven Seagal Family Tree
- Wife name: Miyako Fujitani (Divorced)
- Wife name: Adrienne La Russa (Annulled)
- Wife name: Kelly Le Brock (Divorced)
- Wife name: Erdenetuya Batsukh
- Boy: Kentaro Seagal
- Daughter: Ayako Fujitani
- Daughter: Arissa Seagal
- Daughter: Annaliza Seagal
- Boy: Dominic Seagal
- Daughter: Savannah Seagal
- Boy: Kunzang Seagal
- Father name: Samuel Steven Seagal
- Mother name: Patricia Seagal
- Sister: Brenda Seagal
Steven Seagal Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Steven Seagal with his past and current girlfriend details.
Steven Seagal dated:
- Jami Gertz – Steven Seagal dated American actress Jami Gertz.
- Miyako Fujitani (1974-1986) – Steven Seagal married Miyako Fujitani while he was living in Japan. She is the daughter of an aikido instructor. They have two children together. Steven Seagal left Miyako Fujitani to return to the United States.
- Adrienne La Russa (1984-1987) – Steven Seagal married American actress Adrienne La Russa. Their marriage was annulled when he fathered a child with Kelly Le Brock.
- Kelly Le Brock (1987-1996) – Steven Seagal had an affair with actress and model Kelly Le Brock while he was married to Adrienne La Russa. After the marriage of Steven Seagal and Adrienne La Russa was annulled, the couple was married on 5 September 1987. They have three children together. Kelly Le Brock filed for divorce in 1994, citing “irreconcilable differences”.
- Arissa Wolf (1995) – Steven Seagal had an affair with his children’s nanny Arissa Wolf while he was married to Kelly Le Brock. They have one child together.
- Erdenetuya Batsukh (2009-PRESENT) – Steven Seagal is married to Mongolian professional dancer Erdenetuya Batsukh. The couple met when Erdenetuya Batsukh worked as Steven Seagal’s interpreter during his visit to Mongolia. They have one child together.
Steven Seagal Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Steven Seagal Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 6′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 193 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 265 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 120 kg
Steven Seagal Fun Facts
Steven Seagal Quotes
“My philosophy is that the most important aspect of any religion should be human kindness, and to try to ease the suffering of others, to try to bring light and love into the lives of mankind.”
“There was a time when I thought I was doing a good thing with good guys for a good cause. Looking back, I think I really wanted to be a warrior.”
“I have no fear of death. More important, I don’t fear life.”
Steven Seagal Interesting Facts
- He holds American, Russian and Serbian citizenship.
- During the production of the film Never Say Never, where he worked as a martial arts instructor, he accidentally broke actor Sean Connery’s wrist.
- He is a known environmentalist and animal rights activist, and was awarded a PETA Humanitarian Award in 1999.
- He is a supporter of the 14th Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso.
- He was born clairvoyant.
- He is a Buddhist.
- He is the legal guardian of Yabshi Pan Rinzinwangmo, the only child of the 10th Panchen Lama of Tibet.