Stacy Keibler Bio
Stacy Ann-Marie Keibler, born on 14 October 1979 in Rosedale, Maryland, is an American actress, model, dancer, cheerleader, retired professional wrestler and valet. She is best known as a WWE Diva for with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
Stacy Keibler began her professional wrestling career in 1999 in WCW as a part of the Nitro Girls dance troupe. She soon rose to a more prominent role in the company as the manager, Miss Hancock. She moved to WWE when the company purchased WCW in 2001. In 2006 she left WWE.
In 1998 she made her acting debut with an uncredited role in the film Pecker. Since then she has made numerous guest appearances on various television shows. She was also a contestant on the second season of Dancing with the Stars in 2006, and she finished in third place.
Stacy Keibler Personal Details
- Born Name: Stacy Ann-Marie Keibler
- Age (in 2017): 38
- Date of Birth: October 14, 1979
- Birthplace: Rosedale, Maryland, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Net worth: 4.5 Million
- Official Website: http://www.stacykeibler.com/
- Official Twitter: @StacyKeibler
Stacy Keibler Family Tree
- Husband name: Jared Pobre
- Daughter: Ava Grace Pobre
- Father name: Gary Keibler
- Mother name: Patricia Keibler
- Father-in-Law name: Joseph Pobre
- Mother-in-Law name: Gladys Lowenstein
- Sister-in-Law name: Audrey Webb
- Sister-in-Law name: Annabelle Caballero
Stacy Keibler Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Stacy Keibler with her past and current boyfriend details.
Stacy Keibler dated:
- Kevin Connolly – Stacy Keibler is rumored to have dated American actor Kevin Connolly. (RUMOR)
- David Flair (1999-2000) – Stacy Keibler dated American wrestler David Flair.
- Andrew “Test” Martin (2000-2002) – Stacy Keibler dated Canadian wrestler Andrew “Test” Martin.
- Geoff Stults (June 2005-August 2010) – Stacy Keibler dated American actor Geoff Stults.
- Jamie Foxx (2008) – Stacy Keibler is rumored to have dated American actor Jamie Foxx. (RUMOR)
- George Clooney (July 2011-July 2013) – Stacy Keibler dated American actor George Clooney.
- Jared Pobre (September 2013-PRESENT) – Stacy Keibler married American businessman Jared Pobre on 8 March 2014 in Mexico. They have one child together.
Stacy Keibler Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Stacy Keibler Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 35-22-35 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 89-56-89 cm
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
Stacy Keibler started her pregnancy weight loss while she was still pregnant, as exercise during pregnancy contributes to easier weight loss after giving birth. Daily walks were an essential part of her routine up until the day she went into labor. She also did Pilates three times a week. A month after giving birth she started walking again and working out with a personal trainer.
However, she credits her diet during and after pregnancy as the major reason she was able to shed the weight. Three months after giving birth Stacy Keibler was back to her former self.
Stacy Keibler’s workout routine involves a combination of strength, cardio and core exercises. She also does Pilates and some yoga.
Dubbed “The Legs of WWE”, she is known for her unusually long legs. To keep her legs toned, the foundation of her leg workout is heavy weight training. This includes using a traditional leg press machine, doing squats with a Contour Kettlebell and doing lunges with free weights. While performing the leg exercises she varies between high and low reps, and adds some plyometrics. Additionally she also runs, or takes hikes with added resistance from GoFit ankle weights.
Stacy Keibler Fun Facts
Stacy Keibler Quotes
“Confidence comes from within and as long as you are putting forth a respectable effort to take good care of yourself, you should feel confident about that path.”
“I wasn’t a wrestling fan growing up; I knew who Hulk Hogan was and stuff but I didn’t watch it. I started watching wrestling about three years before I got involved with WCW.”
“I’ve been in the entertainment industry since I was five and it has always been something that has been in my blood.”