Stacey Dash Bio
Stacey Lauretta Dash, born on 20 January 1967 in The Bronx, New York, is an American actress and talk show host. She is best known for co-starring in the feature film Clueless (1995) and the television series spin-off of the same name (1996 – 1999).
Stacey Dash made her television debut in the pilot episode (and only episode) of the crime drama Farrell: For the People in 1982, and she made her film debut in the action film Enemy Territory in 1987. In 1988 she was cast in her first major roles in the television series TV 101 and the film Moving, before receiving her big break in 1995 in the teen comedy film Clueless.
She also featured in music videos for Carl Thomas’ Emotional (2001), Kanye West’s All Falls Down (2004) and Marques Houston’s Favorite Girl (2006). Also in 2006 she posed nude in the August issue of Playboy, and launched her own lingerie line called Letters of Marque. Since 2014 Stacey Dash has been co-hosting on the Fox News Channel talk show Outnumbered.
Stacey Dash Personal Details
- Born Name: Stacey Lauretta Dash
- Age (in 2017): 50
- Date of Birth: January 20, 1967
- Birthplace: The Bronx, New York City, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Actress, Fox News Contributor
- Net worth: 8 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @REALStaceyDash
Stacey Dash Family Tree
- Husband name: Brian Lovell (Divorced)
- Husband name: James Maby (Divorced)
- Husband name: Emmanuel Xuereb (Divorced)
- Boy: Austin Williams
- Daughter: Lola Lovell
- Father name: Unknown
- Mother name: Linda Dash
- Brother: Darien Dash
- Cousin: Damon Dash
Stacey Dash Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Stacey Dash with her past and current boyfriend details.
Stacey Dash dated:
- Christopher Williams (1982) – Stacey Dash dated American actor Christopher Williams. They have one child together.
- Damon Wayans (1988) – Stacey Dash had an encounter with American actor Damon Wayans.
- Qamhat Maahes (1988-1990) – Stacey Dash dated Egyptian royal Qamhat Maahes.
- Brian Lovell (1999-2006) – Stacey Dash married Brian Lovell on 16 July 1999. They have one child together.
- James Maby (2005-2006) – Stacey Dash married James Maby.
- Emmanuel Xuereb (2006- September 2011) – Stacey Dash married American actor Emmanuel Xuereb on 7 July 2007, but filed for a divorce and a restraining order in 2010, claiming physical abuse.
Stacey Dash Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Stacey Dash Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 34-25-35 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 86-64-89 cm
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
Stacey Dash follows an anti-aging diet, which is a low-carb, high-protein diet with lots of vegetables and no bread. She tries to eat clean, including brown rice, greens and fruit. Her diet is gluten free and wheat fee. She also drinks plenty of water.
- Breakfast: She does not eat breakfast, but if she does it will be fruit.
- Lunch: Protein and vegetables.
She does an athletes workout with her personal trainer.
She exercises four to five days a week.
Stacey Dash Fun Facts
Stacey Dash Quotes
“I came across awful characters when I got some kind of status and came to Hollywood. Then you have directors trying to sleep with you, assuming that you will do things because of the way you dress.”
“My main goal is to really make people think, and laugh while they do so.”
“We need to be united, and we all need to understand that we’re all capable of achieving the American dream. And, but that has to be something that is self-realized. And also, to demonize someone for achieving the American dream is unfair.”