Sandra Bullock Bio
Sandra Annette Bullock, born on 26 July 1964 in Arlington, Virginia, is a German-American actress and producer. She is best known for starring in numerous commercially successful films, like Speed (1994), Miss Congeniality (2000) and The Blind Side (2009).
Sandra Bullock made her acting debut in 1987 with a minor role in the thriller film Hangmen, and made her television debut in 1989 in the TV movie Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman. In 1993 she landed her breakthrough role in the film Demolition Man.
By 2007 she was one of Hollywood’s highest-paid actresses. For her role in the film The Blind Side (2009), she was awarded the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Drama and the Academy Award for Best Actress. In addition to her acting career, Sandra Bullock is the founder of the production company Fortis Films.
Sandra Bullock Personal Details
- Born Name: Sandra Annette Bullock
- Age (in 2017): 53
- Date of Birth: July 26, 1964
- Birthplace: Arlington County, Virginia, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Actress
- Net worth: 200 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: –
Sandra Bullock Family Tree
- Husband name: Jesse James (Divorced)
- Boyfriend: Bryan Randall
- Boy: Louis Bardo Bullock
- Daughter: Laila Bullock
- Father name: John W. Bullock
- Mother name: Helga Mathilde Meyer
- Sister: Gesine Bullock-Prado
Sandra Bullock Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Sandra Bullock with her past and current boyfriend details.
Sandra Bullock dated:
- Michael Mailer (1989) – Sandra Bullock dated film producer Michael Mailer.
- Tate Donovan (1992-1995) – Sandra Bullock was engaged to Love Potion No. 9 co-star Tate Donovan, but the couple later ended the engagement.
- Keanu Reeves (1993) – Sandra Bullock dated Speed co-star Keanu Reeves.
- Troy Aikman (1995) – Sandra Bullock dated football player Troy Aikman.
- Matthew McConaughey (August 1996-1998) – Sandra Bullock dated A Time to Kill co-star Matthew McConaughey.
- Dweezil Zappa (1998) – Sandra Bullock dated American guitarist Dweezil Zappa.
- Guy Forsythe (1999) – Sandra Bullock dated Guy Forsythe.
- Bob Schneider (1999-2001) – Sandra Bullock dated musician Bob Schneider.
- Hugh Grant (2001) – Sandra Bullock had an encounter with English actor and producer Hugh Grant.
- Ryan Gosling (March 2001-December 2002) – Sandra Bullock dated Murder By Numbers co-star Ryan Gosling.
- Jesse James (July 2004-June 2010) – Sandra Bullock married motorcycle builder and Monster Garage host Jesse James on 16 July 2005, after they met when Sandra Bullock arranged for her godson to meet Jesse James. In April 2010 Sandra Bullock filed for divorce amidst infidelity rumors on Jesse James’ part. The divorce was finalized on 28 June 2010, citing “conflict of personalities” as the reason.
- Ryan Reynolds (2011) – Sandra Bullock is rumored to have dated Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds. (RUMOR)
- Chris Evans (April 2014) – Sandra Bullock had a rumored encounter with American actor Chris Evans. (RUMOR)
- Michael McDonald (February 2015) – Sandra Bullock is rumored to have dated American actor Michael McDonald. (RUMOR)
- Bryan Randall (June 2015-PRESENT) – Sandra Bullock is dating photographer Bryan Randall.
Sandra Bullock Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Sandra Bullock Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 34-24-34 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 86-61-86 cm
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
Sandra Bullock follows a healthy low carb diet, and only eats carbs that are full of fiber and low on the GI scale. She also tries to eat five to six times a day to speed up her metabolism. Every week she allows herself one cheat day. Sandra Bullock’s diet includes black beans, brown rice, vegetables and fruit (apples, kiwis and bananas) and chicken and fish. She does not eat bread, pasta, white rice, crisps and sweets.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs and a grilled tomato
- Lunch: grilled chicken salad with feta cheese, spinach, black beans and balsamic vinegar dressing
- Dinner: grilled salmon fillet with brown rice and broccoli
- Snacks: nuts and seeds and apple slices
Sandra Bullock’s workout with Simone De La Rue includes:
- Dance cardio
Sandra Bullock’s workout with Eden Paul includes:
- Reverse lunges, wide squat and chair squat
- Weight training
Sandra Bullock works out six days per week, for 60-90 minute sessions.
Simone de la Rue
Sandra Bullock Fun Facts
Sandra Bullock Quotes
“I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.”
“I’ve lived next door to people all my life. I don’t know how cute they think I am.”
“I have no desire to maintain a lifestyle. I am a horrible celebrity. If I am out in public I dress like a pig.”