Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Bio
Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley, born on 18 April 1987 in Plymouth, Devon, is an English model and actress. She is best known as a Victoria’s Secret lingerie model and former “Angel”.
At the age of 15, she gained her first work experience London West End-based model agency Profile. She was signed in 2003 at the age of 16, and her first modelling session was for a Levi’s jeans commercial. In January 2004 she made her breakthrough by posing for a shoot with Teen Vogue in New York City. She made her catwalk debut in spring 2004 in New York City.
American lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret signed Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in 2006, and she made her debut at the brand’s 2006 show in Los Angeles. In February 2010 she officially became a Victoria’s Secret Angel by modelling for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in New York City. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley made her acting debut in the 2011 film Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Personal Details
- Born Name: Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley
- Age (in 2017): 30
- Date of Birth: April 18, 1987
- Birthplace: Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Model
- Net worth: 5 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @RosieHW
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Family Tree
- Wife/Husband name: Not married
- Fiancé: Jason Statham
- No children
- Father name: Charles Andrew Huntington-Whiteley
- Mother name: Fiona Huntington-Whiteley (née Jackson)
- Brother: Toby Huntington-Whiteley
- Sister: Florence Huntington-Whiteley
- Grandmother name: Gillian (Paternal)
- Great-grandfather: Jacob Franks (Paternal)
- Great-grandfather: Eric Huntington-Whiteley JP (Paternal)
- Great-grandmother: Enid Kohn (Paternal)
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Rosie Huntington Whiteley with her past and current boyfriend details.
Rosie Huntington Whiteley dated:
- Tyrone Wood (2007-2009) – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley dated fellow London socialite and art gallery owner Tyrone Wood. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is rumored to be behind the split.
- Olivier Martinez (2009-2010) – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley dated French actor Olivier Martinez (who is now married to Halle Berry). Neither commented on the relationship, but there were plenty of paparazzi photos of the couple. They are rumored to have split because of the distance and their busy schedules.
- Shia LaBeouf (2011) – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is rumored to have dated her Transformers co-star Shia LaBeouf. (RUMOR)
- Jason Statham (2010-PRESENT) – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is dating Jason Statham, and the couple’s engagement was confirmed in January 2016.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 34-25-35 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 86-64-89 cm
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley follows a clean diet, and drinks plenty of water (starting with a liter of water when she wakes up). When she has an upcoming lingerie shoot or a red-carpet event, she will cut out carbs, watch her salt and sugar intake and drink even more water. She is also a fan of vegan food.
Furthermore, she recently followed the dietary guidelines of the London-based naturopathic doctor Nigma Talib. The diet forbids dairy, sugar, gluten and alcohol, and includes detoxifying veggies like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and kale, as well as liver-friendly foods like garlic, onions, turmeric, rosemary, thyme, oregano, sage and avocado. She incorporates the diet based on the 80-20 principle, which means following the healthy diet for 80 percent of the time and making more relaxed eating choices 20 percent of the time.
- Breakfast: Either boiled or scrambled eggs with spinach and a green juice (spinach, celery and apples), or just a smoothie (bananas, fruit, almond butter, flax oil and coconut oil).
- Lunch and dinner: A piece of protein (white fish, turkey or chicken), with lots of vegetables.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley does not train every day due to her busy schedule, but spends her off days being active outdoors (like hiking or surfing). Her gym workouts include Vinyasa Flow yoga, Pilates and Body by Simone (a high-powered dance class). When she is low on time, her favorite cardio workouts include skipping and shadow boxing.
- Cardio warm up
- Kick backs
- T planks
- Mountain climbers
- Cardio and tone
- Pikes on stability ball
- Hamstring curls on stability ball
- Bridge roll ups
- Figure Four Stretch
To get in shape for the movie Transformers, Rosie Huntington Whiteley did one- to two-hour training sessions, four or five days a week . These training sessions encompassed the following:
- To strengthen her hips and glutes: lunges, hip bridges, single-leg squats, mini-band walks and isometric holds (done in lunge, pullup and pushup positions—holding each move for 30 seconds).
- To strengthen her core: stability planks on a physio ball.
- Box jumps and planks – with arms resting on a slide board.
- “Spider-Man crawls” (30 yards on all fours along a track) and running drills (on the VersaClimber machine).
- James Duigan
- Claire Greaves (Yoga)
- Jason Walsh
- Justin Gelband