Ray William Johnson Bio
Ray William Johnson, born on 14 September 1981 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is an American actor, comedian, producer, director, writer and rapper. He is best known for his web series Equals Three on his YouTube channel.
Ray William Johnson began posting videos on YouTube during college on a now-deleted channel. He began posting videos to his “Ray William Johnson” channel in April 2009. By 2015 the channel had become one of the most viewed channels on YouTube at the time with nearly three billion views and 10 million subscribers.
In November 2012, Ray William Johnson founded his own production studio, Equals Three Studios. He is also the co-creator of the film production company, Mom & Pop Empire.
Ray William Johnson Personal Details
- Born Name: Ray William Johnson
- Age (in 2017): 36
- Date of Birth: August 14, 1981
- Birthplace: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Comedian, Actor
- Net worth: 5 Million
- Official Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/RayWilliamJohnson
- Official Twitter: @RayWJ
Ray William Johnson Family Tree
- Wife name: Not married
- No children
- Father name: Unknown
- Mother name: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
Ray William Johnson Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Ray William Johnson with his past and current girlfriend details.
Ray William Johnson dated:
- Anna Akana (2011-2014)
Ray William Johnson Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Ray William Johnson Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Pounds: – pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: – kg
Ray William Johnson Fun Facts
Ray William Johnson Career Highlights & Awards
- Variety magazine ranked Ray William Johnson’s scripted web series, Riley Rewind, the 7th best web series of 2013.
- Ray William Johnson was listed among The Hollywood Reporter’s Comedy Class of 2013.
Ray William Johnson Quotes
“My success has been something I’ve worked a long time at and it’s been a gradual process. I compare it to the idea of someone losing a lot of weight over a period of a few years. You don’t really notice the weight loss overall but if you compare photos from then and now there’s a big difference.”
“Maybe someday, if I work hard enough, entertainment will be a career for me, but right now making videos and uploading them to the Internet is just a hobby.”
“One of the amazing things about the Internet is that the content creators are the gatekeepers. We can think of an idea and execute it quickly, and we didn’t have to pitch the idea to a major network or convince a studio head to sign-off on the concept.”
Ray William Johnson Interesting Facts
- He studied history at Columbia University.
- His influences include Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle and George Carlin.
- In 2011 his YouTube channel became the first to reach 5 million subscribers.