Priyanka Chopra Bio
Priyanka Chopra, born on 18 July 1982 in Jamshedpur, Bihar, is an Indian actress, singer, film producer, philanthropist and the winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant. She moved the United States when she was 13 years old, where she participated in several theatre productions and studied Western classical music, but she returned to India three years later.
She made her screen debut in the 2002 Tamil film Thamizhan, and her Bollywood film debut in 2003 as the second female lead in The Hero: Love Story of a Spy. In 2010 she made her television debut as the host for Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.
Priyanka Chopra has become one of India’s highest-paid and most popular celebrities, and she has received numerous awards. She works in the film industry in India and America, and is the founder of the production company Purple Pebble Pictures. Furthermore, in 2010, she was appointed as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for Child Rights.
Priyanka Chopra Personal Details
- Born Name: Priyanka Chopra
- Age (in 2017): 35
- Date of Birth: July 18, 1982
- Birthplace: Jamshedpur, India
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Philanthropist, Miss World 2000
- Net worth: 8 Million
- Official Website: http://www.iampriyankachopra.com/
- Official Twitter: @priyankachopra
Priyanka Chopra Family Tree
- Wife/Husband name: Not married
- No children
- Father name: Ashok Chopra (Deceased)
- Mother name: Madhu Chopra
- Brother: Siddharth Chopra
- Grandmother name: Madhu Jyotsna Akhouri (Maternal)
- Grandfather name: Dr. Manohar Kishan Akhouri (Maternal)
- Cousin: Parineeti Chopra
- Cousin: Meera Chopra
- Cousin: Mannara Chopra
Priyanka Chopra Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Priyanka Chopra with her past and current boyfriend details.
Priyanka Chopra dated:
- Asseem Merchant – Priyanka Chopra’s first boyfriend was Indian model Asseem Merchant. They dated at the beginning of her modeling career, and broke up after she won the Miss World title. (RUMOR)
- Akshay Kumar – Priyanka Chopra allegedly had an affair with married actor Akshay Kumar when they stared in numerous films together. (RUMOR)
- Harman Baweja (2007-2008) – Harman Baweja is an Indian Actor.
- Shahrukh Khan (RUMOR)
- Shahid Kapoor (2009-2011) – Shahid Kapoor is an Indian Actor.
Priyanka Chopra Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Priyanka Chopra Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 35-24-34 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 89-61-86 cm
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
Diet and Exercise Plan
Priyanka Chopra is not a big fan of diet and exercise, and attributes her healthy figure to “her good Indian genes”. She does not follow a diet plan and she is not weight-conscious. Instead she eats well, and indulges on chocolates, cakes and tandooris over weekends. Even though she exercises regularly, she is not, in her own words, a “gym-freak”.
However, she does include a lot of green veggies and fruits in her diet, and abstains from oily- and deep-fried food. Apart from drinking plenty of juices, she also drinks at least ten glasses of water per day.
- Breakfast: Two egg whites or oatmeal, with a glass of skimmed milk.
- Snack: A handful of nuts, with coconut water (every two hours).
- Lunch: Dal and veggies, with two chapattis and salad.
- Evening snack: A turkey sandwich or a sprout salad.
- Dinner: Soup starter, and grilled chicken or fish with some sautéed veggies for main course.
Priyanka Chopra prefers resistance training over weight training. Her gym routine is as follows:
- Running on the treadmill for 15 minutes
- Reverse lunges
- 20-25 bench jumps
- 20-25 reverse crunches
- 60 seconds plank hold
- 20-25 bicep curls with light weights
She exercises for an hour, four times a week, doing one of the following:
- Working out in the gym
- Running and spinning
Priyanka Chopra Fun Facts
Priyanka Chopra Quotes
“I think it’s great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That’s the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them, be human and be you.”
“I don’t believe in being a size 0. I don’t believe in starving. Women should totally embrace their curves.”