Perrie Edwards Bio
Perrie Louise Edwards, born on 10 July 1993 in South Shields, Tyne and Wear, is a British singer. She is best known as a quarter of the British girl group Little Mix, who won the eighth series of the UK version of The X Factor in 2011.
Perrie Edwards originally auditioned individually as soloist for The X Factor, and she sang You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette. During the “group boot camp” stage of the competition, she was placed in the four-member group Faux Pas but the group failed to make it through to the next stage. A decision was later made by the judges to recall her, along with another member of her group and two members of another group, to form the four-piece group Rhythmix. The group later changed their name to Little Mix.
Following their victory, Little Mix signed with Simon Cowell’s record label Syco Music. The group released their debut album, DNA, in 2012. Up until 2016, the group has released four studio albums, and all of their albums were certified platinum. During their career, the group has received several awards, including two Teen Choice Awards, two MTV Europe Music Awards and two Glamour Awards.
Perrie Edwards Personal Details
- Born Name: Perrie Louise Edwards
- Age (in 2017): 24
- Date of Birth: July 10, 1993
- Birthplace: South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England, United Kingdom
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Singer
- Net worth: 2 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @TheRealPierreE
Perrie Edwards Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- Girlfriend: Alex Chamberlain
- No children
- Father name: Alexander Edwards
- Mother name: Deborah Duffy
- Brother: Jonnie Edwards
- Half-sister: Caitlin Edwards (Paternal)
Perrie Edwards Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Perrie Edwards with her past and current boyfriend details.
Perrie Edwards dated:
- Joe Sugg – Perrie Edwards dated British personality Joe Sugg.
- Zayn Malik (November 2011-August 2015) – Perrie Edwards dated British singer Zayn Malik, and the couple was engaged on 18 August 2013. They later called off the engagement.
- Leon King (December 2015) – Perrie Edwards is rumored to have dated British business professional Leon King. (RUMOR)
- Luke Pasqualino (August 2016) – Perrie Edwards dated British actor Luke Pasqualino.
- Alex Chamberlain (November 2016-PRESENT) – Perrie Edwards is dating British professional football player Alex Chamberlain.
Perrie Edwards Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Perrie Edwards Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3″
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Pounds: – pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: – kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 34-25-34 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 86-64-86 cm
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
Perrie Edwards admitted to the fact that she does not really exercise. Instead, she works exercise into her normal daily routine, like taking the stairs instead of the escalator. When she does make it to the gym, she does squats, abs- and arm exercises.
Perrie Edwards Fun Facts
Perrie Edwards Quotes
“If you want to be a singer or a performer or absolutely anything in the world that you want to do, I think you should never give up, you should never let anyone put you down and tell you you can’t do it, because if you believe in yourself you will go far.”
“Things do happen and it’s not you that changes, it’s your life that changes.”
“Being in a girl group, we might bicker a lot about hair dryers or straighteners, but it’s never serious. We’ve been lucky that we get along so much. It’s like having three other sisters to party with every day. It’s fun!”
Perrie Edwards Interesting Facts
- Her parents are both singers, hence why she loves singing too.
- She once worked in a hair salon, where she washed hair and swept the floor. She was paid £20 per week. However, she later found out that her mom was paying her employer to get her out of the house and working.
- Her style inspiration is Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell, and she calls her style ‘hippy-boho’.
- Her mom never allowed her to dye her hair but started changing her hair color as soon as she started working with Little Mix.
- She likes to wear the bracelets that fans make and send to her
- Since joining Little Mix, she has faced cyber-bullying.
- Her favorite ever One Direction song is Little Things.