Olivia Wilde Bio
Olivia Wilde, born Olivia Jane Cockburn on 10 March 1984 in New York City, is an American actress, model, producer, director, activist and entrepreneur. She is best known for her role as Dr. Remy “Thirteen” Hadley on the television series House (2007–2012).
Olivia Wilde made her television debut in 2003 in six episodes of the drama Skin, and she made her film debut in 2004 in the romantic comedy The Girl Next Door. She became known when she had a recurring role the television series The O.C. (2004–2005).
In 2011 she made her writing and directing debut with the film Free Hugs for Glamour Magazine’s short film series, and the film was screened at various festivals across the country. She also served as executive producer on several documentary films.
Olivia Wilde Personal Details
- Born Name: Olivia Jane Cockburn
- Age (in 2017): 33
- Date of Birth: March 10, 1984
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Actress
- Net worth: 13 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @oliviawilde
Olivia Wilde Family Tree
- Husband name: Tao Ruspoli (Divorced)
- Fiancé: Jason Sudeikis
- Boy: Otis Alexander Sudeikis
- Daughter: Daisy Josephine Sudeikis
- Father name: Andrew Cockburn
- Mother name: Leslie Cockburn (née Leslie Corkill Redlich)
- Brother: Charlie Philip Cockburn
- Sister: Chloe Frances Cockburn
- Grandmother name: Patricia Cockburn (Paternal)
- Grandfather name: Claud Cockburn (Paternal)
- Grandmother name: Jeanne Louise Fulcher (Maternal)
- Grandfather name: Christopher Rudolph Redlich (Maternal)
- Uncle name: Alexander Cockburn (Paternal)
- Uncle name: Patrick Cockburn (Paternal)
- Aunt name: Sarah Caudwell (Paternal)
- Aunt name: Claudia Cockburn (Paternal)
- Cousin name: Stephanie Flanders (Paternal)
- Cousin name: Laura Flanders (Paternal)
- Cousin name: Henry Cockburn (Paternal)
- Cousin name: Daisy Cockburn (Paternal)
- Father-in-Law name: Dan Sudeikis
- Mother-in-Law name: Kathryn Sudeikis
- Sister-in-Law name: Lindsay Sudeikis
- Sister-in-Law name: Kristin Sudeikis
Olivia Wilde Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Olivia Wilde with her past and current boyfriend details.
Olivia Wilde dated:
- Tao Ruspoli (December 2002-January 2011) – Olivia Wilde married Italian filmmaker and musician Tao Ruspoli on 7 June 2003 in Washington, Virginia. The couple separated in February 2011, and Olivia Wilde filed for divorce on 3 March 2011, citing “irreconcilable differences”. The divorce was finalized on 29 September 2011.
- Ryan Gosling (February 2011) – Olivia Wilde had a rumored encounter with Canadian actor Ryan Gosling. (RUMOR)
- Justin Timberlake (April 2011) – Olivia Wilde had a rumored encounter with American singer Justin Timberlake. (RUMOR)
- Bradley Cooper (May 2011) – Olivia Wilde had a rumored encounter with American actor Bradley Cooper. (RUMOR)
- Jason Sudeikis (November 2011-PRESENT) – Olivia Wilde is dating American actor Jason Sudeikis, and the couple became engaged in January 2013. They have two children together.
Olivia Wilde Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Olivia Wilde Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 33-27-32 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 84-69-81 cm
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
Olivia Wilde first followed a vegetarian diet, then decided to change to vegan. More recently, she has described herself as a pescatarian, which means that she has started to incorporate fish into her diet. Aside from meat, she also avoids bread and pasta as much as possible.
Olivia Wilde leads an active lifestyle and does biking, hiking, walking and paddleboarding, among other things. In the gym, she does Pilates, SoulCycle, dancercise, yoga and dabbles in karate.
She tries to exercise every day.
For her role in the film Tron: Legacy (2010) Olivia Wilde, who plays a catsuit-wearing warrior, had to get into tip-top physical shape. She hired a personal trainer and worked with him five to six days a week. The goal was to gain muscle mass, strength, stamina and overall body balance and coordination. After five to ten minutes cardio warm up, she did the following multi-dimensional, compound exercises as a circuit:
- Side to Side Skip
- Squat/curl/press/calve raises
- Jump Lunges
- Squat Rows
- Power Pushups
- Torso Rotations
She finished the circuit with two minutes of jumping rope.
Olivia Wilde Fun Facts
Olivia Wilde Quotes
“I have very high standards for every part of life – my work, my relationships, food, love. I can’t just pretend.”
“At one point I thought changing my name might help with privacy, but that was before the Internet.”
“Documentaries are a powerful and effective way of bridging the gap between worlds, breaking through to new audiences that wouldn’t otherwise be engaged – in essence, not preaching to the choir.”