Nick Jonas Bio
Nicholas Jerry “Nick” Jonas, born on 16 September 1992 in Dallas, Texas, is an American singer, songwriter, producer and actor. He is best known as a member of the American pop rock band Jonas Brothers, along with his two brothers.
Nick Jonas began acting in theater at the age of seven. In 2002 he released his debut single, and in 2004 he released his eponymous debut album. He then formed Jonas Brothers, and the group made their breakthrough with their self-titled second studio album in 2007. The band was also prominent figures on the Disney Channel.
In 2009 Nick Jonas formed a new band, Nick Jonas & the Administration, and the band released one studio album in 2010. He also released another two solo studio albums in 2014 and 2016, and featured on various episodes of numerous television shows.
Nick Jonas Personal Details
- Born Name: Nicholas Jerry Jonas
- Age (in 2017): 25
- Date of Birth: September 16, 1992
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Singer, Actor, Songwriter
- Net worth: 18 Million
- Official Website: http://www.nickjonas.com/home/
- Official Twitter: @nickjonas
Nick Jonas Family Tree
- Wife name: Not married
- No children
- Father name: Paul Kevin Jonas
- Mother name: Denise Jonas (née Miller)
- Brother: Frankie Jonas
- Brother: Joe Jonas
- Brother: Kevin Jonas
- Niece name: Alena Rose Jonas
- Niece name: Valentina Angelina Jonas
Nick Jonas Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Nick Jonas with his past and current girlfriend details.
Nick Jonas dated:
- Miley Cyrus (June 2006-December 2007) – Nick Jonas dated Disney co-star Miley Cyrus.
- Selena Gomez (May 2008-March 2010) – Nick Jonas dated American singer Selena Gomez for nine months, before breaking up in February 2009. The couple reconciled in December 2009, but broke up again three months later.
- Jordan Pruitt (January 2009) – Nick Jonas is rumored to have dated American singer Jordan Pruitt, after Jordan Pruitt opened for Jonas Brothers in concert. (RUMOR)
- Courtney Galiano (September 2009) – Nick Jonas is rumored to have dated American dancer Courtney Galiano. (RUMOR)
- Nicole Gale Anderson (March 2010) – Nick Jonas is rumored to have dated Jonas L.A. co-star Nicole Gale Anderson.
- Samantha Barks (June 2010-January 2011) – Nick Jonas dated Les Miserables co-star Samantha Barks.
- Delta Goodrem (April 2011-February 2012) – Nick Jonas dated Australian singer Delta Goodrem.
- Gigi Hadid (December 2012-January 2013) – Nick Jonas dated American model Gigi Hadid.
- Olivia Culpo (August 2013-June 2015) – Nick Jonas dated American model Olivia Cuplo.
- Kendall Jenner (August 2015) – Nick Jonas is rumored to have dated American fashion model and television personality Kendall Jenner. (RUMOR)
- Kate Hudson (September 2015) – Nick Jonas is rumored to have dated American actress Kate Hudson. (RUMOR)
- Lily Collins (January 2016) – Nick Jonas is rumored to have dated British-American actress and model Lily Collins. (RUMOR)
- Barbara Palvin (March 2016) – Nick Jonas is rumored to have dated Hungarian fashion model and actress Barbara Palvin. (RUMOR)
Nick Jonas Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Nick Jonas Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 143 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
Nick Jonas is very conscientious about food due to the fact that he has type 1 diabetes. His diet includes a lot of lean protein, while cutting out most carbs.
Circuit training (consisting of six exercises which target different parts of the body) followed by a two-minute cardio burnout. He also does Modo Yoga.
He exercises three or four times a week.
In preparation for his role as a fighter on the television show Kingdom, Nick Jonas had to gain 12 to 15 pounds of muscle in six weeks. He went from consuming about 3000 calories a day to 4200 calories a day. A food-delivery service, Palenta, sent him three meals a day and snacks. He also cut out alcohol.
Additionally, he trained three times a day: one fight-training with Kingdom’s coach, Joe “Daddy” Stephenson, and two strength-building with Gregg Miele. Each workout focused on a different area of the body (upper body, core or legs), and he would do a circuit of six different moves per area involving a lot of weight lifting.
Weight Gain Meal Plan
- Breakfast: an omelet with veggies and cashew cheese, a turkey-meat patty and some fruit.
- Lunch and dinner: lean protein, veggies and nuts .
- Snacks: snap peas with peanut sauce.
Nick Jonas Fun Facts
Nick Jonas Quotes
“The one mentality I’ve always tried to have is that no matter what stage in your career that you are in as a musician or a performer or a songwriter or whatever, there’s always more to learn.”
“Having haters is just a part of the business, and the more haters you have, the more people like you – that’s how I view it, because I try to see the positive in things.”