Minka Kelly Bio
Minka Dumont Kelly, born Minka Dumont Dufay on 24 June 1980 in Los Angeles, California, is an American actress. She is best known for her roles in the television series Friday Night Lights (2006–2009), Parenthood (2010–2011) and Charlie’s Angels (2011).
Minka Kelly started her career in the medical field, where she worked as a receptionist, surgeon’s assistant and scrub technician. She made her acting debut in 2003 as an extra in the short film The Turbo Charged Prelude for 2 Fast 2 Furious, and she made her television debut in 2004 with a guest appearance in the sitcom Cracking Up.
She has also appeared in music videos for Something Corporate, Puddle of Mudd and Maroon 5. In 2011 she was named “Sexiest Woman Alive” in the annual Esquire magazine feature.
Minka Kelly Personal Details
- Born Name: Minka Dumont Dufay
- Age (in 2017): 37
- Date of Birth: June 24, 1980
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Actress
- Net worth: 5 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @minkakelly
Minka Kelly Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- No children
- Father name: Rick Dufay
- Mother name: Maureen Dumont Kelly
- Grandfather name: Richard Ney (Paternal)
Minka Kelly Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Minka Kelly with her past and current boyfriend details.
Minka Kelly dated:
- Brian White (2003-2004) – Minka Kelly dated American actor Brian White.
- Donald Faison (2004-2005) – Minka Kelly dated American actor Donald Faison.
- Taylor Kitsch (March 2007-September 2007) – Minka Kelly is rumored to have dated Canadian actor Taylor Kitsch. (RUMOR)
- Chris Evans (May 2007-October 2014) – Minka Kelly is rumored to have dated American actor Chris Evans. (RUMOR)
- John Mayer (September 2007-January 2008) – Minka Kelly dated American musician John Mayer.
- Topher Grace (May 2008) – Minka Kelly is rumored to have dated American actor Topher Grace. (RUMOR)
- Derek Jeter (May 2008-August 2011, 2012) – Minka Kelly dated American basketball player Derek Jeter.
- Ramon Rodriguez (September 2011) – Minka Kelly is rumored to have dated American actor Ramon Rodriguez. (RUMOR)
- Wilmer Valderrama (February 2012-2012) – Minka Kelly dated American actor Wilmer Valderrama.
- Jake Gyllenhaal (May 2012) – Minka Kelly had a rumored encounter with American actor Jake Gyllenhaal. (RUMOR)
- Sean Penn (June 2015) – Minka Kelly dated American actor Sean Penn.
Minka Kelly Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Minka Kelly Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 35-24-36 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 89-61-91 cm
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
Minka Kelly’s diet consists of five small meals a day. She does not like to deprive herself of her favorite foods and enjoys the occasional sweet treat. Instead, she adheres to portion control. She often has a bowl of Kashi Go Lean cereal with some strawberries for breakfast. Apart from drinking plenty of water, she also has a green juice every morning.
- Breakfast: egg whites and oatmeal
- Lunch: a salad with protein
- Dinner: fish and veggies
Minka Kelly works out with a trainer, and she does a lot of lunges and squats to keep her bigger bottom half in shape. She also does yoga and likes running, hiking and swimming.
Cardio Plan (Treadmill):
- 1 minute at 5.0
- 1 minute at 5.5
- 1 minute at 6.0
- 1 minute at 6.5
- 1 minute at 7.0
- 1 minute at 7.5
- 1 minute at 8.0
- 2 minutes at 4.5
Repeat five times.
She does yoga every morning for half an hour. She also works out with her trainer two to three days a week and runs for 45 minutes at a time on her off days.
Minka Kelly Fun Facts
Minka Kelly Quotes
“I’m confident – confident in my skin, and I’m cool with my flaws and all that stuff.”
“I didn’t go to theater school. I didn’t go to Julliard. But I’ve lived a lot. I’ve seen a lot. I feel like that makes up for a little bit.”
“I love making characters real and believable, through my own experience and choices.”