Meagan Good Bio
Meagan Monique Good, born on 8 August 1981 in Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, is an American actress. She has also earned a reputation as a scream queen for starring in the horror films Venom (2005), Saw V (2008), One Missed Call (2008) and The Unborn (2009).
Meagan Good began her career as an extra on television shows. In 1991 she was cast in her first television role in an episode of Young Girl. When she was 13 years old she made her film debut in 1995 in the comedy Friday. She first gained critical recognition in 1997 for her performance in the film Eve’s Bayou.
In 2003 Meagan Good transitioned from child to adult actress with roles in the action-drama Biker Boyz and the romantic-comedy Deliver Us from Eva. Apart from her television and film work, she has also appeared in many music videos by artists such as 50 Cent, Isyss, Imajin, Lil’ Johnny, Tyrese, Memphis Bleek and Will Smith.
Meagan Good Personal Details
- Born Name: Meagan Monique Good
- Age (in 2017): 36
- Date of Birth: August 8, 1981
- Birthplace: Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Actress
- Net worth: 8 Million
- Official Website: http://meaganmgood.com/
- Official Twitter: @MeaganGood
Meagan Good Family Tree
- Husband name: DeVon Franklin
- No children
- Father name: Leondis “Leon” Good
- Mother name: Tyra Wardlow-Doyle
- Brother: Colbert Good
- Sister: La’Myia Good
- Brother-in-Law name: David Franklin
- Brother-in-Law name: Donald Franklin
Meagan Good Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Meagan Good with her past and current boyfriend details.
Meagan Good dated:
- Hosea Chanchez (April 1995-June 1998) – Meagan Good dated American actor Hosea Chanchez.
- Lil’ Wayne (March 1998-March 2001) – Meagan Good dated American rapper Lil’ Wayne.
- Tyrese Gibson (August 1998-April 2006) – Meagan Good dated American actor Tyrese Gibson.
- 50 Cent (March 2001-April 2002) – Meagan Good dated American rapper 50 Cent.
- LeBron James (2004) – Meagan Good had a rumored encounter with American basketball player LeBron James. (RUMOR)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (April 2004-October 2004) – Meagan Good dated American actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- Alex Thomas (June 2005-December 2005) – Meagan Good dated American comedian Alex Thomas.
- Jamie Foxx (January 2006-April 2006) – Meagan Good dated American actor Jamie Foxx.
- Nick Cannon (April 2006-August 2006) – Meagan Good dated American actor Nick Cannon.
- Thomas Jones (January 2007-June 2010) – Meagan Good dated American football player Thomas Jones.
- Soulja Boy (November 2008-January 2009) – Meagan Good dated American rapper Soulja Boy.
- DeVon Franklin (2011-PRESENT) – Meagan Good married American producer and preacher DeVon Franklin on 16 June 2012, after the couple was engaged in April 2012.
Meagan Good Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Meagan Good Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 126 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 35-24-36 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 89-61-91 cm
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Breakfast: a protein shake
- Lunch: a small portion of anything. She tries to make healthier choices
- Dinner: baked chicken and veggies
When she works out with her personal trainer, they warm up on the treadmill and then they do exercises using her body weight. Meagan Good is known to do intense cardio workouts. She also does Taekwondo, fight and endurance training and yoga.
She works out four to five times a week for 45 minutes a day.
Meagan Good Fun Facts
Meagan Good Quotes
“Make sure your desire to do what you’re aspiring to do is deeper than just fame and being a celebrity.”
“When I was growing up, I lived in a neighborhood that was largely Latino and I thought I was Latino!”
“When I do photo shoots for men’s magazines, I don’t do lingerie, I don’t do skimpy bikinis because I feel like, for young women, setting the standard of you can be sexy as hell, but you don’t have to have your ass hanging out. Just me personally, I just don’t feel that it’s necessary to project sexy. I feel like I can project that from the inside out. I can wear something a little sexy, but I don’t need to take it to that next level.”