Marilyn Manson Bio
Brian Hugh Warner (known by his stage name Marilyn Manson), born on 5 January 1969 in Canton, Ohio, is an American musician, singer, songwriter, composer, actor, author, painter and former music journalist. He is best known as the lead singer of the rock band Marilyn Manson and for his gothic demeanor.
Together with guitarist Scott Putesky, Marilyn Manson formed Marilyn Manson & the Spooky Kids in 1989, and the name was later shortened to Marilyn Manson. In 1994 the band released their debut album, Portrait of an American Family, which was eventually certified gold by the RIAA. Up until 2015, the band has released nine studio albums.
Marilyn Manson made his film debut in 1997 in Lost Highway and has since appeared in various minor roles and cameos. In September 2002 he held his first art show, The Golden Age of Grotesque, at the Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions center.
Marilyn Manson Personal Details
- Born Name: Brian Hugh Warner
- Age (in 2017): 48
- Date of Birth: January 5, 1969
- Birthplace: Canton, Ohio, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
- Net worth: 25 Million
- Official Website: http://www.marilynmanson.com/
- Official Twitter: @marilynmanson
Marilyn Manson Family Tree
- Wife name: Dita Von Teese (Divorced)
- No children
- Father name: Hugh Angus Warner
- Mother name: Barbara Jo (née Wyer)
- Grandmother name: Beatrice Warner (Paternal)
- Grandfather name: Jack Angus Warner (Paternal)
Marilyn Manson Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Marilyn Manson with his past and current girlfriend details.
Marilyn Manson dated:
- Wendy Moore – Marilyn Manson had a rumored encounter with Wendy Moore. (RUMOR)
- Lexa Vonn – Marilyn Manson had an encounter with American musician Lexa Vonn.
- Missi Romero (1992-1997) – Marilyn Manson dated American model Missi Romero.
- Jenna Jameson (1997) – Marilyn Manson had an encounter with American porn-star Jenna Jameson.
- Rose McGowan (September 1997-February 2001) – Marilyn Manson was engaged to American actress Rose McGowan, who later ended their engagement citing “lifestyle differences”.
- Dita Von Teese (January 2002-July 2007) – Marilyn Manson became engaged to American dancer Dita Von Teese on 22 March 2004, and the couple was married on 28 November 2005 in a private, non-denominational ceremony at their home. A larger ceremony was held on 3 December 2005 at Gurteen Castle in Ireland. Dita Von Teese filed for divorce on 30 December 2006, citing “irreconcilable differences”, amidst rumors of Marilyn Manson’s affair with Evan Rachel Wood. Marilyn Manson’s distant behavior and alcohol abuse were also cited as cause for the split. The divorce was finalized on 27 December 2007.
- Evan Rachel Wood (September 2007-August 2010) – Marilyn Manson dated American actress Evan Rachel Wood on and off. The couple was engaged in January 2010 but later ended the engagement.
- Isani Griffith (2008-2009) – Marilyn Manson had an encounter with American model Isani Griffith.
- Stoya (May 2009) – Marilyn Manson dated American porn-star Stoya.
- Esmé Bianco (2010-2011) – Marilyn Manson dated British dancer Esmé Bianco.
- CariDee English (2010) – Marilyn Manson had an encounter with American model CariDee English.
- Lindsay Usich (August 2010-January 2015) – Marilyn Manson dated American photographer Lindsay Usich.
- Peaches Geldof (2011) – Marilyn Manson had an encounter with British journalist Peaches Geldof.
- Lana Del Rey (2012) – Marilyn Manson had a rumored encounter with American singer Lana Del Rey. (RUMOR)
Marilyn Manson Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Marilyn Manson Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 187 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 85 kg
Marilyn Manson went from extra skinny to chubby in the last couple of years. He has gained a reported 127 pounds (58 kg) since 1999. Apparently, he was rejected when he auditioned for The Biggest Loser. A study of his diet since 1997 revealed a decrease in healthy foods high in carbohydrates and an increase in processed, fatty foods and crack cocaine. When dining out with friends, Marilyn Manson is known to order several plates of food.
In order to lose the extra pounds, Marilyn Manson has been hitting the gym. He runs on the treadmill for 10 minutes and exercises his arms and legs on machines (no free weights).
Marilyn Manson Fun Facts
Marilyn Manson Career Highlights & Awards
- 1999 – MTV Video Music Awards: Best Cinematography in a Video (The Dope Show)
- 2015 – Kerrang Awards: Lifetime achievement award
Marilyn Manson Quotes
“My point on Earth is chaos. I’m the third act of every movie you’ve ever seen. I’m the part where it rains and the part where the person you don’t want to die dies.”
“My body is a place where drugs and alcohol have made germs afraid to live.”
“My art is not limited to the songs I create but also to the reaction it creates. I like to sit back and look at the whole thing as if it’s a tornado that I’m controlling. It’s creating chaos. When you create chaos, ideas are turned upside down, and everybody looks at things in a different way.”