Lynda Carter Bio
Lynda Carter, born Linda Jean Córdova Carter on 24 July 1951 in Phoenix, Arizona, is an American actress, singer, songwriter and beauty pageant titleholder. She is best known as Miss World America 1972, and for her role on the television series Wonder Woman (1975–1979).
Lynda Carter made her public television debut, at the age of 5, on Lew King’s Talent Show. She made her acting debut in 1974 on an episode of the television series Nakia, and she made her film debut in 1976 on the crime drama Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw.
In 1978 Lynda Carter, who began her musical career in high school, released her debut studio album, Portrait. She has released a total of three studio albums and one extended play album. Apart from her voice-over work for the computer games of The Elder Scrolls series, she also wrote and recorded songs for the Fallout 4 video game.
Lynda Carter Personal Details
- Born Name: Linda Jean Córdova Carter
- Age (in 2017): 66
- Date of Birth: July 24, 1951
- Birthplace: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Actress, Singer-Songwriter, Beauty Pagent Titleholder
- Net worth: 10 Million
- Official Website: http://www.lyndacartersings.com/
- Official Twitter: @RealLyndaCarter
Lynda Carter Family Tree
- Husband name: Ron Samuels (Divorced)
- Husband name: Robert A. Altman
- Boy: James Atman
- Daughter: Jessica Atman
- Father name: Colby Carter
- Mother name: Juanita (née Córdova)
- Brother: Vincent Carter
- Sister: Pamela Carter
- Father-in-Law name: Norman Altman
- Mother-in-Law name: Sophie Altman
- Sister-in-Law name: Nancy Altman
Lynda Carter Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Lynda Carter with her past and current boyfriend details.
Lynda Carter dated:
- Ron Samuels (1976-February 1982) – Lynda Carter married American producer Ron Samuels on 28 May 1977. The couple later divorced.
- Robert A. Altman (1983-PRESENT) – Lynda Carter married American attorney Robert A. Altman on 29 January 1984. They have two children together.
Lynda Carter Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Lynda Carter Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 37-27-38 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 94-69-97 cm
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
Lynda Carter follows a mostly vegetarian, clean diet of healthy whole foods like fruits and vegetables. She avoids gluten and dairy (except butter), and eats very little grains. However, she does not deprive herself and allows herself the occasional cheat meal. She tries to limit the amount of food she consumes at night. She also drinks plenty of water.
- Breakfast: organic, seasonal berries (like blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries) with seven or eight almonds and an equal amount of pecans and walnuts, covered with tupelo honey and almond milk, and a cup of coffee
- Snacks/lunch: homemade soups, or cucumber with hummus, or salmon salad
- Main meals: organic, grass-fed meat and chicken
Lynda Carter does a variety of different workouts, including yoga, rowing, hiking, cycling, strength training and skiing.
She works out with a trainer three days a week.
Lynda Carter Fun Facts
Lynda Carter Quotes
“I’m an adventurer and I enjoy all types of things, and eating is a part of that. It’s just too bad we have to watch what we eat.”
“I just want my audiences to be entertained and feel like they’re part of the show. I want to show them a good time and create an experience they’re going to enjoy.”
“People always want me to talk about Wonder Woman, so I do.”