Lucy Hale Bio
Karen Lucille “Lucy” Hale, born on 14 June 1989 in Memphis, Tennessee, is an American actress and singer. She is best known for her role as Aria Montgomery on the teen drama television series Pretty Little Liars (since 2010).
Lucy Hale made her television debut in 2005 in an episode of Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide, and she made her film debut in 2008 in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. In 2013 she became the Ambassador of the beauty brand Mark Girl. The same year she was the co-host of the Teen Choice Awards.
In 2003 Lucy Hale was one of the five winners of the reality show American Juniors, a children’s spin-off of American Idol, and featured on the soundtrack album, Kids in America, the same year. She also featured on the soundtrack album for the film A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song in 2011. Her debut solo album, Road Between, was released in 2014.
Lucy Hale Personal Details
- Born Name: Karen Lucille Hale
- Age (in 2017): 28
- Date of Birth: June 14, 1989
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Net worth: 3.5 Million
- Official Website: http://lucy-hale.net/
- Official Twitter: @lucyhale
Lucy Hale Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- Boyfriend: Anthony Kalabretta
- No children
- Father name: Preston Hale
- Mother name: Julie Knight
- Sister: Maggie Hale
- Stepsister: Kirby
Lucy Hale Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Lucy Hale with her past and current boyfriend details.
Lucy Hale dated:
- David Henrie (January 2007-March 2009) – Lucy Hale dated American actor David Henrie.
- Alex Marshall (2010-2011) – Lucy Hale dated American guitarist Alex Marshall.
- Chris Zylka (January 2012-September 2012) – Lucy Hale dated American actor Chris Zylka.
- Graham Rogers (June 2013-October 2013) – Lucy Hale dated American actor Graham Rogers.
- Joel Crouse (April 2014-June 2014) – Lucy Hale dated American musician Joel Crouse.
- Adam Pitts (August 2014-March 2015) – Lucy Hale dated British drummer Adam Pitts.
- Tony Oller (January 2015) – Lucy Hale is rumored to have dated American actor Tony Oller. (RUMOR)
- Anthony Kalabretta (June 2015-PRESENT) – Lucy Hale is dating Canadian musician Anthony Kalabretta.
Lucy Hale Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Lucy Hale Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2″
- Height in Centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 32-24-33 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 81-61-84 cm
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
In order to stay healthy, Lucy Hale does not eat junk foods and processed foods. She also avoids dairy.
Lucy Hale’s workout routine includes hot yoga and running. She also works out with a personal trainer occasionally.
Lucy Hale Fun Facts
Lucy Hale Career Highlights & Awards
- 2010, 2011 & 2013 – Teen Choice Awards: Choice Summer TV Star-Female (Pretty Little Liars)
- 2011 – Young Hollywood Awards: Cast To Watch (Pretty Little Liars, with Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson & Shay Mitchell)
- 2012, 2014 & 2015 – Teen Choice Awards: Choice TV Actress-Drama (Pretty Little Liars)
- 2013 – Gracie Allen Awards: Outstanding Performance by a Female Rising Star (Pretty Little Liars)
- 2013 – Young Hollywood Awards: Crossover of the Year
- 2014 – People’s Choice Awards: Favorite Cable TV Actress (Pretty Little Liars)
Lucy Hale Quotes
“The image you see of me out in public is really different from who I am in real life.”
“The acting part of me is not me. The music side is who I really am and what I want to talk about. It’ll be hard for people to differentiate those different sides but I think it’s possible. Once the music is out there, people will start to realize how serious I am about it rather than, ‘Oh god, another actress making an album.’”
“My ultimate dream is to become a famous star because I love to sing.”