Liris Crosse Bio
Liris Crosse, born in 1978 in Randallstown, Maryland, is an American model and actress. She is best known as an African American plus-size model and has been hailed as the Naomi Campbell of the plus industry.
Liris Crosse first rose to fame when she appeared in music videos for notable hip-hop artists, including Jay-Z and Nelly. She has since appeared in music videos for mainstream music artists, including Jennifer Lopez and 98 Degrees.
As a model, she had featured in numerous magazines, such as UK Cosmopolitan, Grace, Glamour, MODE, Vogue Italia, YM and Seventeen. She is currently signed to Dorothy Combs Models. As an actress, she has appeared in Baby Boy, The Inside Man, The Best Man, The Wire and Law and Order’s Special Victim’s Unit.
Liris Crosse Personal Details
- Born Name: Liris Crosse
- Age (in 2017): 39
- Date of Birth: January 1, 1978
- Birthplace: Randallstown, Maryland, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Model, Actress
- Net worth: –
- Official Website: http://www.loawmbc.com/
- Official Twitter: @LirisC
Liris Crosse Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- Children: Unknown
- Father name: Rev. St. George I.B. Crosse III
- Mother name: Delois Crosse
- Siblings: Unknown
Liris Crosse Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Liris Crosse Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 209 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 95 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 40-33-46 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 102-84-117 cm
- Bra Size: 36C
- Cup Size: C
Liris Crosse follows a low carb diet whenever she feels the need to shed some pounds.
Liris Crosse does high interval training.
Liris Crosse Fun Facts
Liris Crosse Quotes
“I watched fashion TV for all the runway shows and obsessed over Naomi Campbell’s runway walk. I still idolize her poise, body and skin to this day and I practiced in my mother’s heels back and forth in the kitchen. I’m honored that the plus fashion world calls me the “Naomi of Plus” because she’s taught me from afar unknowingly.”
“I want to continue to change the industry by inspiring women to follow their dreams, helping to represent a different body type other than straight size in mainstream fashion like I have done through my work and to also represent for the black plus woman who feels she doesn’t see herself in mainstream fashion and entertainment.”
“We aren’t lazy, overweight models. We work out and must maintain proportionate bodies for work. Plus models are curvy and fit. Don’t let the scale fool you. Plus doesn’t always equal unhealthy, just like skinny doesn’t always equal healthy.”
Liris Crosse Interesting Facts
- Her idols in the modeling industry are Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell.
- She was discovered by a models convention called Model Search America.
- She has modeled on the catwalk at the various Fashion Weeks.
- She launched her Life of A Working Model Boot Camp in 2013, which is a workshop series designed to educate aspiring and working models on different facets of the modeling industry.