Lil Scrappy Bio
Darryl Kevin Richardson (known by his stage name Lil Scrappy), born on 19 January 1984 in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American rapper. He was discovered while performing in a bar by producer and performer Lil Jon, and was one of the first artists signed to Lil Jon’s label BME Recordings.
Lol Scrappy released his debut album Bred 2 Die Born 2 Live on 5 May 2006. After the release of his first studio album he parted ways with BME Recordings. His next two albums, Prince of the South (2008) and Prince of the South 2 (2010), was released independently through Real Talk. He released his second studio album, Tha Gru$tle, in 2012.
In 2009 Lil Scrappy appeared in the motion picture Just Another Day, which tells the tale of the brutal realities of rap music. He currently features in a supporting role on all seasons of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. The show premiered on 18 June 2012.
Lil Scrappy Personal Details
- Born Name: Darryl Kevin Richardson
- Age (in 2017): 33
- Date of Birth: January 19, 1984
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Rapper
- Net worth: 700 Thousand
- Official Website: http://lilscrappylive.com/
- Official Twitter: @reallilscrappy
Lil Scrappy Family Tree
- Fiancée: Adiz “Bambi” Benson
- Daughter: Emani Richardson
- Father name: Unknown
- Mother name: Deborah Bryant
- Sister: Jasmine Richardson
Lil Scrappy Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Lil Scrappy with his past and current girlfriend details.
Lil Scrappy dated:
- Erica Dixon (August 2002-March 2013) – Lil Scrappy and Erica Dixon dated for nine years before getting engaged in July 2012. The couple later ended their engagement. They have a daughter together.
- Brittany Nicole Carpentero (April 2007-April 2011) – Lil Scrappy and rapper Diamond (stage name) dated for a year and a half before getting engaged in September 2008. After two and a half years the couple ended their engagement.
- Shay Johnson (July 2010-June 2013) – Lil Scrappy and actress Shay Johnson were co-stars on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
- Adiz “Bambi” Benson (August 2013-PRESENT) – Lil Scrappy is dating Bambi Benson, and the couple was engaged on 12 May 2016 on the show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
Lil Scrappy Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Lil Scrappy Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Pounds: – pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: – kg
Lil Scrappy Fun Facts
Lil Scrappy Quotes
“I don’t want to be known as an ‘Atlanta rapper,’ I want to be known as an artist out of Atlanta. I don’t fit with the trend right now; I want to reach a global [audience].”
“The hood gave it to me. The hood gave me the nick name Lil Scrappy , you know what I’m saying… I was always having an attitude going around bustin’ niggas over their shit.”
“Keep your head up. Keep God first. And if you can do it yourself, do it for yourself for as long as you can. And if you can’t when push come to shove, make sure your paper is right and your business is right.”
Lil Scrappy Interesting Facts
- His inspirations in music include The Notorious B.I.G., Tupac and Scareface.
- He would love to work with Alicia Keys and Jay-Z.
- He attended a military high school.
- His first album, Bred 2 Die Born 2 Live, reached #4 on the Billboard 200 chart in 2006.
- He lost his two front teeth after a being hit with a bottle, and had to have surgery to repair the damage.
- He was pushed off stage by the police during a performance in Florida.