Lil Mouse Bio
Mouse Myers (known by his stage name as Lil Mouse), born on 7 June 1999 in Chicago, Illinois, is an American gangsta rapper. He is best known for his drill rap style of music, which features violent lyrics.
After releasing three mixtapes in 2012, Lil Mouse gained mainstream attention when his track, Get Smoked, was featured on Lil Wayne’s Dedication 4 mixtape the same year. In 2014 he released a deluxe album titled Michael Mouse Myers. To date he has also released a total of eight mixtapes.
Lil Mouse has received a lot of criticism for rapping about violence, sex and drugs at his young age. In August 2012 he featured on the cover of The Chicago-Sun Times, headlined “Child Abuse”, for an article criticizing him for his musical content at such a young age.
Lil Mouse Personal Details
- Born Name: Mouse Myers
- Age (in 2017): 18
- Date of Birth: June 7, 1999
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Rapper
- Net worth: 100 Thousand
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: –
Lil Mouse Family Tree
- Wife name: Not married
- No children
- Father name: Unknown
- Mother name: Unknown
- Brother: Unknown
Lil Mouse Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Lil Mouse Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Pounds: – pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: – kg
Lil Mouse Fun Facts
Lil Mouse Quotes
“Basically what I’m rapping about – the stuff I see that goes on in my neighborhood – is what I witnessed that day.”
“I’ve been rapping and writing, well trying to rap since like I was 5. My brother— he’s incarcerated right now—he had got me into this rapping stuff. I was just like freestyling and writing and stuff. We used to just be going off other rappers’ instrumentals.”
“I wanted to let them know I’m taking over this year. I ain’t playing. Like, I’m really trying to succeed in this.”
Lil Mouse Interesting Facts
- He always wears a Black Mafia Family chain around his neck.
- He released his first music video when he was 12 years old.
- After achieving success in his music career, he was home-schooled since 2014.
- He plays basketball and baseball.
- He was accused of threatening and assaulting one of his fellow classmates, an 8 year old in the third grade.