Lil Debbie Bio
Jordan Capozzi (known by her stage name Lil Debbie), born on 2 February 1990 in Albany, California, is an American rapper, model and fashion designer. She is best known as part of the now-defunct hip-hop group White Girl Mob.
After being kicked out of White Girl Mob in 2011, due to being disloyal to the other members of the group, Lil Debbie embarked on her solo career. She first released a series of singles in collaboration with other artists, before releasing her debut mixtape, Keep It Lit, in 2013.
Also in 2013, she released her first extended play (EP) album, Queen D, featuring three original songs and two remixes. She released another two EP’s in 2014 and a third EP in 2015. She also debuted her line of baked goods, titled Cakes, in 2015 at the Blazer’s Cup.
Lil Debbie Personal Details
- Born Name: Jordan Capozzi
- Age (in 2017): 27
- Date of Birth: February 2, 1990
- Birthplace: Albany, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Rapper, Model And Fashion Designer
- Net worth: 300 Thousand
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @L1LDebbie
Lil Debbie Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- No children
- Father name: Unknown
- Mother name: Unknown
Lil Debbie Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Lil Debbie with her past and current boyfriend details.
Lil Debbie dated:
- Riff Raff – Lil Debbie dated American rapper Riff Raff.
Lil Debbie Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Lil Debbie Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 112 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 51 kg
Lil Debbie Fun Facts
Lil Debbie Quotes
“I just try to portray the strongest female presence, period.”
“When I sit down with people, I have to explain to them what my job is. I have to tell them what I do and it’s hard, it’s hard to make money as what I am, and I’m very grateful for where I am and what I’ve been doing.”
Lil Debbie Interesting Facts
- She launched the clothing label F2D in the UK, creating a line of beanies and jackets, and also contributed to the label LA Clique.
- She met her future bandmates, Kreayshawn and V-Nasty, when she was 15 and the trio later formed White Girl Mob.
- She is a marijuana smoker.
- She has at least 21 tattoos.
- The first Bay Area rapper she listened to was Mac Dre, and her favorite tracks by the rapper are Something You Should Know, Mafioso and Feeling Myself.
- Her fashion inspirations include Kate Moss, Kelis, Lil Kim and Spice Girls.
- She stared in a Colt 45 commercial with Snoop Dogg.