Kelly Stables Bio
Kelly Stables, born on 26 January 1978 in St. Louis, Missouri, is an American actress. She is best known for her roles as Melissa on Two and a Half Men (2008–2010) and as Eden Konkler on The Exes (2011–2015).
Kelly Stables made her screen debut in 2002 in the film The Grubbs and the television movie BS. The same year she did stunt work in the films Spider-Man and The Ring. She has also acted numerous plays, with her two largest roles being as Wendy in Peter Pan and as the title character in Sleeping Beauty.
Kelly Stables Personal Details
- Born Name: Kelly Michelle Stables
- Age (in 2017): 39
- Date of Birth: January 26, 1978
- Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Actress
- Net worth: 3 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @KellyStables
Kelly Stables Family Tree
- Husband name: Kurt Patino
- Boy: Kendrick Kurt Patino
- Boy: Kellen William Patino
- Father name: Unknown
- Mother name: Unknown
- Sister: Tanya Childress
Kelly Stables Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Kelly Stables with her past and current boyfriend details.
Kelly Stables dated:
- Kurt Patino (2003-PRESENT) – Kelly Stables married screenwriter Kurt Patino on 26 March 2005. They have two children together.
Kelly Stables Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Kelly Stables Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 0″
- Height in Centimeters: 152 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 108 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 49 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 33-23-33 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 84-58-84 cm
- Bra Size: 30C
- Cup Size: C
Diet and Exercise Plan
Kelly Stables follows a balanced daily, and doesn’t eat fast food. She tries to eat whole grains as opposed to white starch. She also believes in portion control, and only allows herself to indulge every other month.
Furthermore, she works out three to four days a week, and does a combination of hiking, jogging, yoga, cardio-kickboxing, weights, Buns of Steel workout tapes, elliptical machine and softball.
Kelly Stables Fun Facts
Kelly Stables Quotes
“I love saying dialogue and creating a full character more than just being physical. But I always end up doing physical stuff in my roles.”
“Wearing a monkey suit really lets you know where you stand as an actor.”
“When I was a little girl, the only real form of entertainment I was exposed to was theater, being raised in St. Louis, and I still love theater, and I think sitcoms are similar to that, in there’s a live audience, and you know, I definitely like the comedy of it, too. I like to make people laugh, and I definitely think laughter is healing.”
Kelly Stables Interesting Facts
- She was the Prom Queen as well as Senior class president in high school.
- She graduated from the University of Missouri, Columbia with a bachelor’s degree in Communication with an emphasis in Television and Theater Performance minor.
- She takes pride in being tiny.