Kelly Osbourne Bio
Kelly Lee Osbourne, born on 27 October 1984 in London, is a British singer-songwriter, actress, television presenter and fashion designer. She is best known as the daughter of singer Ozzy Osbourne and her appearances on the American reality television program The Osbournes (2002–2005) with her family.
Kelly Osbourne released her debut studio album, Shut Up, in 2002. In 2003 she released the famous single Changes – a duet with her father. She released her second studio album, Sleeping in the Nothing, in 2005. As an actress, Kelly Osbourne made her debut in 2004 with a starring role on the teenage drama television series Life as We Know It.
In 2009 she was a contestant on season nine of Dancing with the Stars and finished in third place. From 2010 to 2015 she was a presenter on E!’s Fashion Police. She has also appeared as a judge on Australia’s Got Talent (2016) and is currently a judge on Project Runway Junior (since 2015).
Kelly Osbourne Personal Details
- Born Name: Kelly Lee Osbourne
- Age (in 2017): 33
- Date of Birth: October 27, 1984
- Birthplace: Westminster, United Kingdom
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Net worth: 16 Million
- Official Website: http://kellyosbourne.com/
- Official Twitter: @KellyOsbourne
Kelly Osbourne Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- Boyfriend: Ricki Hall
- No children
- Father name: Ozzy Osbourne
- Mother name: Sharon Osbourne
- Brother: Jack Osbourne
- Sister: Aimee Osbourne
- Half-brother: Louis John Osbourne (Paternal)
- Half-sister: Jessica Hobbs (Paternal)
- Grandmother name: Hope Shaw (Maternal)
- Grandfather name: Don Arden (Maternal)
- Grandmother name: Lillian Osbourne (Paternal)
- Grandfather name: Jack Osbourne (Paternal)
- Niece name: Pearl Osbourne
- Niece name: Andy Rose Osbourne
- Nephew name: Elijah Osbourne
- Niece name: Isabelle Hobbs
- Niece name: Mia Osbourne
- Niece name: Kitty Hobbs
- Nephew name: Harry Hobbs
- Aunt name: Gillian Osbourne (Paternal)
- Aunt name: Jean Osbourne (Paternal)
- Aunt name: Iris Osbourne (Paternal)
- Uncle name: Paul Osbourne (Paternal)
- Uncle name: Tony Osbourne (Paternal)
- Aunt name: Dixie Shaw (Maternal)
- Uncle name: Richard Shaw (Maternal)
- Uncle name: David Arden (Maternal)
Kelly Osbourne Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Kelly Osbourne with her past and current boyfriend details.
Kelly Osbourne dated:
- Bert McCracken (2002-February 2003) – Kelly Osbourne dated American singer Bert McCracken.
- Kevin Zegers (April 2006-May2006) – Kelly Osbourne is rumored to have dated Canadian actor Kevin Zegers. (RUMOR)
- Luke Worrall (June 2008-July 2010) – Kelly Osbourne dated English model Luke Worrall. The couple was engaged in March 2009 but later ended the engagement.
- Josh Hansen (August 2010) – Kelly Osbourne had a rumored encounter with American motorbike rider Josh Hansen. (RUMOR)
- Rob Damiani (January 2011-March 2011) – Kelly Osbourne dated English musician Rob Damiani.
- Nick Grimshaw (April 2011) – Kelly Osbourne had a rumored encounter with English disc jockey Nick Grimshaw. (RUMOR)
- Anton Lombardi (May 2011-July 2011) – Kelly Osbourne dated Anton Lombardi.
- Natt Weller (July 20110 – Kelly Osbourne had a rumored encounter with Natt Weller. (RUMOR)
- Jonathan Pierce (July 2011) – Kelly Osbourne had a rumored encounter with American singer Jonathan Pierce. (RUMOR)
- Matthew Mosshart (July 2011-January 2014) – Kelly Osbourne dated American chef Matthew Mosshart. The couple was engaged on 1 July 2013 but later ended the engagement.
- Quincy Brown (June 2014 – Kelly Osbourne had a rumored encounter with American actor Quincy Brown. (RUMOR)
- Ricki Hall (June 2014-PRESENT) – Kelly Osbourne is dating British model Ricki Hall.
Kelly Osbourne Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Kelly Osbourne Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2″
- Height in Centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 126 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 33-28-36 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 84-71-91 cm
- Bra Size: 33C
- Cup Size: C
Since 2009 Kelly Osbourne lost 70 pounds (32 kg). It all started when she trained for Dancing with the Stars and lost 20 pounds (9 kg) on the show. She kept up the weight loss by making better choices with her diet and working out with a personal trainer.
Her weight loss tips are:
- Never, ever skip breakfast.
- Drink at least six to eight glasses of water per day.
- Only eat when you’re hungry.
Kelly Osbourne’s diet involves eating semi-healthy, though not eating perfectly. She tries not to overeat, but she allows herself to eat unhealthily at times. As part of her weight loss strategy, she eats her fattiest meal in the morning, and then she will have a salad for lunch and oatmeal for dinner. She also has breakfast every morning, drinks water instead of soda and always has a snack in the evening.
- Breakfast: Raisin Bran with low-fat milk, or two egg whites with low-fat cheese
- Morning snack: sliced cucumbers, or dill pickles
- Lunch: grilled chicken salad with low-fat dressing, or chopped salad with low-fat mozzarella and chickpeas
- Afternoon snack: sugar-free Jell-O, or Babybel Light cheese
- Dinner: turkey burger and steamed vegetables, or turkey burger with low-fat cheese and a salad with low-fat dressing
- Evening snack: an apple, or a small spinach salad with low-fat dressing
Kelly Osbourne’s workout routine revolves around high impact cardio sessions. She does a solid half hour of cardio daily, which usually involves intervals on the treadmill. Then she also does a variety of other exercises, like Bosu, Power Plate, yoga, Pilates, weights and resistance training. She uses her Hoopnotica hula hoop daily. Another way she keeps in shape is by doing physical activities, like bike riding, swimming, hiking with friends and playing tennis.
When Kelly Osbourne started her weight loss journey she was exercising five or six times per week. To maintain her weight loss she exercises for a minimum of three times per week.
Kelly Osbourne Fun Facts
Kelly Osbourne Quotes
“I was called fat and ugly in the press almost my entire life. I understand that being judged by others comes with the territory, but it broke my heart and ruined my self-esteem.”
“I feel good in my own skin because I’ve accepted the fact that I’m me. That’s what’s so great about being alive and being on this planet: Everybody’s different.”
“I can’t lie, I did a lot of really, really stupid things, and it was because it was my way of crying for help.”