Julia Louis-Dreyfus Bio
Julia Scarlett Elizabeth Louis-Dreyfus (born on 13 January 1961 in New York City, New York, is an American actress, comedian and producer. She is best known for her work in television comedy, such as Saturday Night Live (1982–1985), Seinfeld (1989–1998), The New Adventures of Old Christine (2006–2010) and Veep (since 2012).
Julia Louis-Dreyfus began her career in comedy as a performer in The Practical Theatre Company in Chicago, Illinois, which led her to be recruited as part of the cast of Saturday Night Live from 1982 to 1985. In 1986 she made her film debut in Troll. She made her breakthrough when she was cast in the sitcom Seinfeld from 1990 to 1998.
Throughout her career, Julia Louis-Dreyfus has received awards for her work, including nine Emmy Awards, one Golden Globe Award, seven Screen Actors Guild Awards, five American Comedy Awards and two Critics’ Choice Television Awards. She was also inducted into the Television Academy Hall of Fame in 2014.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Personal Details
- Born Name: Julia Scarlett Elizabeth Louis-Dreyfus
- Age (in 2017): 56
- Date of Birth: January 13, 1961
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Actress, Comedian
- Net worth: 350 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @OfficialJLD
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Family Tree
- Husband name: Brad Hall
- Boy: Henry Hall
- Boy: Charles Hall
- Father name: Gérard Louis-Dreyfus
- Stepfather: L. Thompson Bowles
- Mother name: Judith Bowles (née LeFever)
- Half-sister: Phoebe Louis-Dreyfus (Paternal)
- Half-sister: Emma Louis-Dreyfus (Paternal)
- Half-brother: Raphael Louis-Dreyfus (Paternal)
- Half-sister: Lauren Bowles (Maternal)
- Grandmother name: Dolores Neubauer (Paternal)
- Grandfather name: Pierre Louis-Dreyfus (Paternal)
- Cousin name: Robert Louis-Dreyfus (Paternal)
- Niece name: Fia Fischler
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Julia Louis-Dreyfus with her past and current boyfriend details.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus dated:
- Brad Hall (1981-PRESENT) – Julia Louis-Dreyfus married American actor Brad Hall in 1987. They have two children together.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3″
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Pounds: – pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: – kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 34-25-33 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 86-64-84 cm
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
Julia Louis-Dreyfus follows a healthy, organic diet, and she often buys her food locally at the farmer’s market. She loves vegetables and eats a big salad once or twice a day. One way she keeps her metabolism in check is by having breakfast every morning. Her favorite breakfast is two eggs, fried in olive oil, and a slice of whole-wheat toast with honey. When working she carries health bars (like Kind Bars) and almonds to snack on. She does, however, have a sweet tooth, and keeps a chocolate drawer in her desk. Her motto is everything in moderation.
Julian Louis-Dreyfus loves cardio exercise and does it at least once a week. If she is not running for four miles, she is hiking at the state park for an hour or two (she calls them nature walks). Furthermore, she enjoys small group classes – one of which involves combining the treadmill with exercises on a BOSU ball. She also works out on her elliptical machine at home. Her least favorite type of exercise is bike riding.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Fun Facts
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Quotes
“The fact of the matter is that everybody treats me pretty much as one of the boys, which I take as a great compliment.”
“I have no agenda except to be funny. Neither I or the writers profess to offer any worldly wisdom.”
“Before computers, telephone lines and television connect us, we all share the same air, the same oceans, the same mountains and rivers. We are all equally responsible for protecting them.”