Jennifer Connelly Bio
Jennifer Lynn Connelly, born on 12 December 1970 in Cairo, New York, is an American film actress. At the age of 10, she began her career as a child model. She appeared in magazine, newspaper and television advertising.
In 1984 she made her film debut in Once Upon a Time in America. She was cast in her first leading role in 1985 in the horror film Phenomena. She gained critical acclaim for her work in the films Dark City (1998) and Requiem for a Dream (2000). In 2002 she won an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award and a BAFTA Award for her supporting role in A Beautiful Mind (2001).
Jennifer Connelly was named Amnesty International Ambassador for Human Rights Education in 2005. She has been the face of Revlon cosmetics, Balenciaga fashion advertisements and the Shiseido Company. She has been included on numerous lists of the world’s most beautiful women.
Jennifer Connelly Personal Details
- Born Name: Jennifer Lynn Connelly
- Age (in 2017): 47
- Date of Birth: December 12, 1970
- Birthplace: Cairo, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Actor
- Net worth: 32 Million
- Official Website: http://www.jenniferconnelly.net/
- Official Twitter: @JenConnelly
Jennifer Connelly Family Tree
- Husband name: Paul Bettany
- Boy: Kai Dugan
- Boy: Stellan Bettany
- Daughter: Agnes Lark Bettany
- Father name: Gerard Karl Connelly (Deceased)
- Mother name: Ilene Connelly
- Father-in-Law name: Thane Bettany
- Mother-in-Law name: Anne Kettle
- Brother-in-Law name: Matthew Bettany
- Sister-in-Law name: Sarah Bettany
Jennifer Connelly Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Jennifer Connelly with her past and current boyfriend details.
Jennifer Connelly dated:
- Don Johnson (1989) – Jennifer Connelly is rumored to have dated The Hot Spot co-star Don Johnson. (RUMOR)
- Dweezil Zappa (July 1990) – Jennifer Connelly dated American guitarist Dweezil Zappa.
- Billy Campbell (October 1990-1995) – Jennifer Connelly dated The Rocketeer co-star Billy Campbell. The couple was engaged, but Jennifer Connelly later called off the engagement.
- Billy Crudup (1996) – Jennifer Connelly dated Inventing the Abbots co-star Billy Crudup.
- David Dugan (1996-1997) – Jennifer Connelly dated photographer David Dungan. They have one child together.
- Josh Charles (1999-2002) – Jennifer Connelly dated American actor Josh Charles.
- Russell Crowe (2002) – Jennifer Connelly is rumored to have dated A Beautiful Mind co-star Russell Crowe. (RUMOR)
- Paul Bettany (April 2002-PRESENT) – Jennifer Connelly married A Beautiful Mind co-star Paul Bettany on New Year’s Eve 2003 at a Scottish estate. They have two children together.
Jennifer Connelly Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Jennifer Connelly Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Pounds: – pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: – kg
Diet and Exercise Plan
Jennifer Connelly is a firm believer in the saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”. She eats three Pink Lady apples a day.
Her regular exercise routine involves running and doing yoga. She runs six to ten miles, four days a week. She does yoga even when she is on set filming.
Jennifer Connelly Fun Facts
Jennifer Connelly Career Highlights & Awards
- 2001 – Academy Award: Best Supporting Actress (A Beautiful Mind)
- 2001 – American Film Institute Award: Best Supporting Actress (A Beautiful Mind)
- 2001 – BAFTA Award: Best Actress in a Supporting Role (A Beautiful Mind)
- 2001 – Broadcast Film Critics Association Award: Best Supporting Actress (A Beautiful Mind)
- 2001 – Golden Globe Award: Best Supporting Actress-Motion Picture (A Beautiful Mind)
- 2001 – Kansas City Film Critics Circle Award: Best Supporting Actress (A Beautiful Mind)
- 2001 – Online Film Critics Society Award: Best Supporting Actress (A Beautiful Mind)
- 2001 – Phoenix Film Critics Society Award: Best Supporting Actress (A Beautiful Mind)
- 2001 – Satellite Award: Best Supporting Actress (A Beautiful Mind)
- 2001 – Southeastern Film Critics Association Award: Best Supporting Actress (A Beautiful Mind)
- 2003 – Kansas City Film Critics Circle Award: Best Actress (House of Sand and Fog)
Jennifer Connelly Quotes
“I look for material that resonates with me and is challenging. I usually start with research, then begin making choices about who the character is, what she likes, what she’s scared of, what she dreams about. I just try and be as limber as possible because too much planning in the end doesn’t work. But I don’t try to live as that character. I can’t — I’m a parent and that would be exhausting!”
“I try to stay focused on my life and do try not to be brought into the Hollywood fantasy.”
“I don’t always like my own behavior. I haven’t known anyone who is perfect all the time.”