Jason Sudeikis Bio
Daniel Jason Sudeikis, born on 18 September 1975 in Fairfax, Virginia, is an American actor, comedian and screenwriter. As a child, he moved with his family to Overland Park, Kansas, and he later began his career in improve comedy at ComedySportz (now Comedy City) in Kansas City.
In 2003 Jason Sudeikis was hired as a sketch writer for Saturday Night Live. He became a featured player on the show in May 2005, and reached repertory status by September 2006. In July 2013 he announced that he was leaving Saturday Night Live.
He debuted in television series in 2007 in an episode of Wainy Days, as well as a recurring role in 30 Rock. The same year he made his film debut in the movies The Ten, Watching the Detectives and Meet Bill. On 5 June 2011 he hosted the 2011 MTV Movie Awards at the Gibson Amphitheatre.
Jason Sudeikis Personal Details
- Born Name: Daniel Jason Sudeikis
- Age (in 2017): 42
- Date of Birth: September 18, 1975
- Birthplace: Fairfax, Virginia
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian
- Net worth: 10 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @jasonsudeikis
Jason Sudeikis Family Tree
- Wife name: Kay Cannon (Divorced)
- Fiancée: Olivia Wilde
- Boy: Otis Alexander Sudeikis
- Daughter: Daisy Josephine Sudeikis
- Father name: Daniel Joseph Sudeikis
- Mother name: Kathryn Sudeikis (née Wendt)
- Sister: Lindsay Sudeikis
- Sister: Kristin Sudeikis
- Grandmother name: Loretta M. Wendt (Maternal)
- Grandfather name: George Robert Wendt (Maternal)
- Great-grandmother name: Helen Howard (Maternal)
- Great-grandfather name: Tom Howard (Maternal)
- Uncle name: George Wendt (Maternal)
- Uncle name: Tom Wendt (Maternal)
- Uncle name: Paul Wendt (Maternal)
- Aunt name: Mary Ann Wendt (Maternal)
- Aunt name: Marti Doherty (Maternal)
- Aunt name: Nancy Wendt Healy (Maternal)
- Aunt name: Karen Wendt (Maternal)
- Aunt name: Loretta Jolivette (Maternal)
- Cousin name: Daniel Wendt (Maternal)
- Cousin name: Hilary Wendt (Maternal)
- Cousin name: Joe Wendt (Maternal)
Jason Sudeikis Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Jason Sudeikis with his past and current girlfriend details.
Jason Sudeikis dated:
- Kay Cannon (2001-March 2010) – Jason Sudeikis married writer-producer Kay Cannon in 2004, but the couple divorced after six years of marriage.
- January Jones (July 2010-January 2011) – Jason Sudeikis dated actress January Jones, after she hosted an episode of Saturday Night Live in November 2009.
- Eva Mendes (June 2011) – Jason Sudeikis dated actress Eva Mendes.
- Olivia Wilde (November 2011-PRESENT) – Jason Sudeikis became engaged to actress Olivia Wilde in January 2013. They have two children together.
Jason Sudeikis Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Jason Sudeikis Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 187 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 85 kg
Jason Sudeikis Fun Facts
Jason Sudeikis Quotes
“I’ve never been a shirt-off, pants-off kind of comedy guy.”
“You start at SNL when you’re young and hungry, but I don’t want my pro years to be my SNL years.”
“Each experience I go through – marriage, my public life, my personal life – I’m learning as I go.”
Jason Sudeikis Interesting Facts
- He was born with anosmia, leaving him with no sense of smell and virtually no sense of taste.
- He earned a basketball scholarship to Fort Scott Community College, but was kicked off the team because of poor grades.
- He founded the comedy troupe Der Monkenpickle.
- He was a member of Second City Las Vegas before auditioning for Saturday Night Live.
- He had a big crush on Jennifer Aniston when he was a college student in 1995.
- When he was young, he collected Encyclopedia Brown books.
- He collects sneakers, and has about 100 pairs
- He is a really big fan of magic shows.