Jason Aldean Bio
Jason Aldean, born Jason Aldine Williams on 28 February 1977 in Macon, Georgia, is an American country music singer. He chose his stage name because the name “Jason Williams” was already a popular name, and the name of a famous basketball player. In order to stand out, he changed the spelling of his middle name, Aldine, to Aldean.
Jason Aldean’s parents separated when he was three years old. He was raised by his mother in Macon through the school year, while spending the summers with his father in Homestead, Florida. Both of his parents encouraged young Jason Aldean as he progressed musically.
He released his first studio album after signing with Broken Bow Records in Nashville in 2004. He worked on an album titled “Jason Aldean” and released it in early 2005. The album contained chart-topping singles such as “Why”, “Hicktown” and “Amarillo Sky”. In 2006, he was named Top New Male Vocalist at Academy of Country Music Awards.
To date, Jason Aldean has released seven studio albums. He also starred in the 2013 American western-thriller film Sweetwater, directed by Logan Miller.
Jason Aldean Personal Details
- Born Name: Jason Aldine Williams
- Age (in 2017): 40
- Date of Birth: February 28, 1977
- Birthplace: Macon, Georgia, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Singer
- Net worth: 80 Million
- Official Website: http://www.jasonaldean.com/
- Official Twitter: @Jason_Aldean
Jason Aldean Family Tree
- Wife name: Brittany Kerr
- Daughter: Kendyl Williams
- Daughter: Keeley Williams
- Father name: Barry
- Mother name: Debbie
Jason Aldean Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Jason Aldean with his past and current girlfriend details.
Jason Aldean dated:
- Jessica Ussery (1994-January 2013) – Jason Aldean married his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, on 4 August 4 2001. Together the couple has two daughters. Jason admitted to acting inappropriately with former American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr, and separated with his wife in January 2013. He officially filed for divorce on 26 April 2013, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Brittany Kerr (December 2013-PRESENT) – Jason Aldean began dating Brittney Kerr officially in March 2014 – after having an affair while Jason Aldean was still with his wife. The couple made their first public appearance at the 2014 CMT Awards. On 24 September 2014 they announced their engagement, and were married on 21 March 2015.
Jason Aldean Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Jason Aldean Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 183 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 83 kg
He likes to eat well, and does not do dieting.
He works out in the form of sports. He likes baseball, but he plays wiffle ball (a variation in the original baseball game).
Jason Aldean Fun Facts
Jason Aldean Career Highlights & Awards
- 2005 – ACM Awards: Top New Male Vocalist
- 2011 – CMA Awards: Musical Event of the Year (Don’t You Wanna Stay, with Kelly Clarkson)
- 2011 – CMA Awards: Album of the Year (My Kinda Party)
- 2011 – Billboard Touring Awards: Breakthrough
- 2011 – American Country Awards: Artist of the Year
- 2011 – American Country Awards: Album of the Year (My Kinda Party)
- 2011 – American Country Awards: Single of the Year – Male (My Kinda Party)
- 2011 – American Country Awards: Single of the Year – Vocal Collaboration (Don’t You Wanna Stay, with Kelly Clarkson)
- 2011 – American Country Awards: Touring Headline Act of the Year
- 2011 – American Country Awards: Music Video – Group, Duo, or Collaboration (Don’t You Wanna Stay, with Kelly Clarkson)
- 2012 – ACM Awards: Vocal Event of the Year (Don’t You Wanna Stay, with Kelly Clarkson)
- 2012 – ACM Awards: Single Record of the Year (Don’t You Wanna Stay, with Kelly Clarkson)
- 2012 – Billboard Music Awards: Top Country Album (My Kinda Party)
- 2012 – Billboard Music Awards: Top Country Song (Dirt Road Anthem)
- 2012 – CMT Music Awards: CMT Performance of the Year (Tattoos On This Town, from Artists of the Year)
- 2012 – American Country Awards: Touring Artist of the Year
- 2013 – People’s Choice Awards: Favorite Country Singer
- 2013 – ACM Awards: Male Vocalist of the Year
- 2013 – ACM Awards: Vocal Event of the Year (The Only Way I Know, with Luke Bryan and Eric Church)
- 2013 – CMT Music Awards: Collaborative Video of the Year (The Only Way I Know with Luke Bryan and Eric Church)
- 2014 – ACM Awards: Male Vocalist of the Year
- 2014 – American Country Countdown Awards: Artist of the Year
- 2015 – ACM Awards: Male Vocalist of the Year
- 2015 – Billboard Music Awards: Top Country Album (Old Boots, New Dirt)
- 2015 – Billboard Music Awards: Top Country Song (Burnin’ It Down)
- 2016 – ACM Awards: Top Country Song (Lights Come On)
Jason Aldean Quotes
“I’ve traveled the world, and you go to a place like Los Angeles and people assume you just sit around on a hay bale and live in a trailer. Whenever the South is portrayed in a movie, it’s seldom flattering. It’s a song I could relate to.”