Jami Deadly Bio
Jami Edwards (known professionally as Jami Deadly), born on 18 May 1979, is an American actress, glamor model, singer, burlesque dancer and horror host. She is best known as the host of Deadly Cinema and as a Marilyn Monroe tribute artist.
From 2003 to 2005 Jami Deadly hosted two seasons of her own horror host show, Deadly Cinema, and the show received acclaim. She also featured in the documentary film Vampira: The Movie (2006), and as a burlesque performer in the film Devil Girl (2007).
As Marilyn Monroe, Jami Deadly appeared at the State Fair of Texas in 2006. She is also a well-known model and is one of the originators of the “neo-pinup” model. She has modeled for various clothing companies, including Poison Candy and Versatile Fashions.
Jami Deadly Personal Details
- Born Name: Jami Edwards
- Age (in 2017): 38
- Date of Birth: May 18, 1979
- Birthplace: United States of America
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Model, Actress, Host, Singer And Dancer
- Net worth: –
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: –
Jami Deadly Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- No children
- Father name: Unknown
- Mother name: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
Jami Deadly Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Jami Deadly Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3″
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
Jami Deadly Fun Facts
Jami Deadly Career Highlights & Awards
- 2005 – screamqueen.com: Scream Queen of the Month
- 2005 – Texas Intercollegiate Press Association Award: Best Television Production (Deadly Cinema)
Jami Deadly Quotes
“What if a glamorous blonde movie star type thought living in a cemetery and sleeping in a bubblegum pink coffin were as normal as anything?”
“To this day I dream about being carried away by some misunderstood monster that happens to have fins, fur, or electrodes.”
Jami Deadly Interesting Facts
- She is a burlesque performer who has opened for Dita Von Teese.
- She has also been featured in Lowrider, Skin Two, Rue Morgue, Marquis, Deadbeat Magazine, Ol’ Skool Rodz, CK Deluxe, Bite Me, Action Magazine and Bachelor Pad Magazine.
- She grew up in Texas and currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- She is described as a blonde bombshell with a campy horror twist.