James Harden Bio
James Edward Harden Jr. (born August 26, 1989 Los Angeles, California is an American professional basketball player. Before joining the National Basketball Association (NBA) league as a shooting guard, he played college basketball for Arizona State.
In 2009, James Harden declared for the NBA draft, and employed Rob Pelinka as his agent. He was drafted 3rd overall by the Oklahoma City Thunder. He was later traded to the Houston Rockets, after failing to agree on a contract extension with the Oaklahoma City Thunder for the 2012–13 season.
On 9 July 2016, he signed a four-year, $118.1 million contract extension with the Houston Rockets. Since the 2012-13 season, he scored a season average of over 26 points per game. He is also a career 84.9% shooter from the free throw line. James Harden is primarily a scorer, and has built a reputation as a poor defender.
James Harden Personal Details
- Born Name: James Edward Harden, Jr
- Age (in 2017): 28
- Date of Birth: August 26, 1989
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Sport, Basketball
- Net worth: 50 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @JHarden13
James Harden Family Tree
- Wife name: Not married
- No children
- Father name: James Harden Sr.
- Mother name: Monja Willis
- Brother: Akili Roberson
James Harden Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for James Harden with his past and current girlfriend details.
James Harden dated:
- Trina (January 2011-October 2012) – Trina is an American rapper.
- Kyra Chaos (January 2013-July 2013) – Kyra Chaos is an American model.
- Sarah Bellew (February 2013-June 2015) – Sarah Bellew is a Vietnamese radio personality.
- Tahiry Jose (August 2013-August 2014) – Tahiry Jose is an American model.
- Maliah Michel (November 2014) – Maliah Michel is an American model.
- Amber Rose (January 2015-March 2015) – Amber Rose is an American personality.
- Khloe Kardashian (June 2015-February 2016) – Khloé Kardashian is an American reality TV star.
- Nelly Wit Da Jelly (September 2015) (RUMOR)
- Karrueche Tran (October 2016-PRESENT) – James Harden is dating Karrueche Tran. (RUMOR)
James Harden Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
James Harden Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 6′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 196 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 225 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 102 kg
- Pre-game meal: Pasta and a source of protein (like grilled chicken).
- Post-game meal: Fish (like seabass and halibut), with rice and mixed vegetables. Sometimes he will rather have a steak, or an additional side dish of mac and cheese on occasion to celebrate a big win.
- Breakfast foods: Eggs, turkey bacon, toast and potatoes. In addition, he will occasionally have pancakes and waffles. He also likes yogurt (the original Yoplait cups – in strawberry or pineapple) as a snack.
- Fruit: Lots of fresh fruits (like pineapple, watermelon, strawberries, apples and oranges) or smoothies.
- Hydration: Bodyarmor SuperDrink sports drink (favorite flavor is strawberry banana) is his go-to source for hydration throughout the day.
- Desserts: He allows himself cheats, and loves to have something sweet.
James harden performs the following workout routine during the season, which features lower-body and core moves. Complete each exercise one-by-one, and rest for 30-60 seconds between sets. Sit-Ups should be performed consecutively with no rest between variations.
1.Resisted Adduction exercise (Sets/Reps: 3×5 each leg)
2.Reverse Lunge exercise (Sets/Reps: 3×5 each leg)
3.Physioball Hamstring Curl exercise (Sets/Reps: 3×10)
4.(a) Sit-Ups – right knee bent (Sets/Reps: 1-2×5)
(b) Sit-Ups – left knee bent (Sets/Reps: 1-2×5)
(c) Sit-Ups – both knees bent (Sets/Reps: 1-2×5)
5.Med Ball Rotation Throw (Sets/Reps: 3×10 each side)
6.Med Ball Skater Jumps (Sets/Reps: 3×10 each side)
7.Hurdle Step-Overs (Sets/Reps: 1×20 sec. each leg)
Place your left foot on a towel atop a slideboard or the basketball court. Place your hands on your hips and slowly slide your left foot out to the left, away from your body. Slide it back to the starting position.
Sets/Reps: 3 x 5 each leg
Slideboard Reverse Lunge
With your back at the edge of the slideboard, place your left foot on a towel atop the slideboard. Keeping your hands on your hips, slowly slide your left foot back until your right knee is bent at 90 degrees. Drive up and bring your left foot forward to starting position.
Sets/Reps: 3 x 5 each leg
Slideboard Hamstring Curl
Lie on your back with your butt off the edge of a slideboard. Place both feet on towels atop the slideboard. Keeping your hands at your sides, bend your legs and elevate your hips to slide your feet toward your butt. Slide your feet toward the far end of the board until your legs are almost completely extended, then repeat.
Sets/Reps: 3 x 10
Have a partner hold your feet. Keep your abs tight and your arms at your sides. Sit up until your torso is nearly vertical. Don’t touch your shoulders to the ground as you perform the following crunch variations: Left knee bent, right knee bent, both knees bent, and bicycle (alternating legs on each rep).
Sets/Reps: 1-2 x 5 per variation
Med Ball Toss
Holding a med ball at chest level, stand sideways to a wall about five feet away with a slight bend in your knees. In one motion, twist your hips and launch the ball into the wall. Catch it on the rebound and immediately repeat the motion.
Sets/Reps: 3 x 10 each side
With band or cable resistance to your left, hold a med ball at chest level and get into an athletic stance. Use your left leg to drive off the ground and hop onto your right foot. Immediately hop back to your left, then hop again onto your right foot and hold that position for three seconds. Repeat.
Sets/Reps: 3 x 10 each side
Stand in front of a chair or stool at thigh level. Bring your left leg up over it and back in a clockwise motion. Repeat counter-clockwise.
Sets/Duration: 20 seconds each leg
Paul J. Fabritz