Jada Pinkett-Smith Bio
Jada Koren Pinkett–Smith (née Pinkett), born on 18 September 1971 in Baltimore, Maryland is an American actress, dancer, singer-songwriter and businesswoman. She is best known for her roles in films and has appeared in over 20 films in a variety of genres.
Jada Pinkett-Smith made her acting debut in 1990 with a guest appearance in the television sitcom True Colors, and she made her film debut in 1993 in the hood drama thriller film Menace II Society. Her best-known role to date is as Niobe in the films The Matrix Reloaded (2003) and The Matrix Revolutions (2003).
In 2002 Jada Pinkett-Smith formed the metal band Wicket Wisdom. Under the stage name Jada Koren, she performs the lead vocals in the band. Wicket Wisdom released their self-titled debut album in 2006, which was executively produced by Jada-Pinkett-Smith’s famous husband, Will Smith.
Jada Pinkett-Smith Personal Details
- Born Name: Jada Koren Pinkett
- Age (in 2017): 46
- Date of Birth: September 18, 1971
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland, US
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Actress
- Net worth: 22 Million
- Official Website: http://www.jadapinkettsmith.com/
- Official Twitter: @jadapsmith
Jada Pinkett-Smith Family Tree
- Husband name: Will Smith
- Boy: Jaden Smith
- Daughter: Willow Smith
- Stepson: Trey Smith
- Father name: Robsol Pinkett Jr.
- Stepfather name: Paul Jones
- Mother name: Adrienne Banfield-Jones
- Brother: Caleeb Pinkett
- Grandmother name: Marion Martin Banfield (Maternal)
- Father-in-Law name: Willard Carroll Smith Sr.
- Mother-in-Law name: Caroline Bright
- Brother-in-Law name: Olly Smith
- Brother-in-Law name: Harry Smith
- Sister-in-Law name: Pam Smith
- Sister-in-Law name: Ellen Smith
Jada Pinkett-Smith Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Jada Pinkett-Smith with her past and current boyfriend details.
Jada Pinkett-Smith dated:
- Tupac Shakur (1986-1989) – Jada Pinkett-Smith dated American rapper Tupac Shakur.
- Wesley Snipes (1991) – Jada Pinkett-Smith dated American actor Wesley Snipes.
- Grant Hill (1993) – Jada Pinkett-Smith dated American basketball player Grant Hill.
- Will Smith (December 1995-PRESENT) – Jada Pinkett-Smith married American actor Will Smith on 31 December 1997 at The Cloisters in Lutherville, Maryland, after the couple was engaged in November 1997. They have two children together.
Jada Pinkett-Smith Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Jada Pinkett-Smith Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 0″
- Height in Centimeters: 152 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 108 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 49 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 35-25-36 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 89-64-91 cm
- Bra Size: 34A
- Cup Size: A
Jada Pinkett Smith follows a vegetarian diet, consisting of high-protein, healthy carbs and lots of greens. She does not believe in dieting, but rather in maintaining a healthy relationship with food. Therefore, she does not necessarily limit the amount of carbs she consumes, but she chooses food based on their nutritional value rather than taste. Occasionally, she would allow herself to indulge in something unhealthy – her favorite being pizza.
Jada Pinkett-Smith includes cardio into her workout routine daily. She often walks up 32 flights of stairs in her apartment building, then takes the elevator down and repeats while holding weights. While working out with her trainer, they focus on reps instead of heavy weights to sculpt her body. She also does yoga.
She makes sure she does physical activity every single day, which includes 20 minutes of cardio a day. Her gym sessions never last for more than 45 minutes.
For The Matrix movies, Jada Pinkett-Smith had to work on building muscle. She lifted 170 lbs. chest weight as well as a lot of weight on her legs. She also complimented her workouts by eating a lot of food.
Jada Pinkett-Smith Fun Facts
Jada Pinkett-Smith Quotes
“I don’t get afraid in talking about subject matter that may spark controversy, and I’m not afraid to not be liked. I think that sometimes people pay too much attention to being liked, and it’s paralyzing.”
“Will and I are yin and yang. He’s all sky, vast and bright and soaring, and I’m all earth. I’m here to ground him, and he’s here to help me fly.”
“That to me is happiness when I feel like I am loved and I have a place to love deeply. That to me is happiness.”