Heidi Klum Bio
Heidi Klum, born on 1 June 1973 in Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany, is a German-American model, television personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, singer, television producer and occasional actress. She is best known as a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model and a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
After her successful modeling career, Heidi Klum became the host, judge and executive producer of the reality show Project Runway in 2004, which earned her a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program in 2013. She is also the host, judge and co-producer of Germany’s Next Topmodel since 2006.
Apart from appearances in numerous commercials, like McDonald’s and Volkswagen, Heidi Klum has worked as an occasional actress with supporting and cameo roles in several films and television shows. In 2009 she became Barbie’s official ambassador on Barbie’s 50th anniversary. Since 2012 she has been a judge on the reality show America’s Got Talent.
Heidi Klum Personal Details
- Born Name: Heidi Klum
- Age (in 2017): 44
- Date of Birth: June 1, 1973
- Birthplace: Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Model, TV Personality, Entrepreneur
- Net worth: 70 Million
- Official Website: http://www.heidiklum.de/
- Official Twitter: @heidiklum
Heidi Klum Family Tree
- Husband name: Ric Pipino (Divorced)
- Husband name: Seal (Divorced)
- Boyfriend: Vito Schnabel
- Boy: Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel
- Boy: Henry Günther Ademola Dashtu Samuel
- Daughter: Lou Sulola Samuel
- Daughter: Helene Boshoven Samuel (born Helene Boshoven Klum)
- Father name: Günther Klum
- Mother name: Erna Klum
- Brother: Michael Klum
Heidi Klum Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Heidi Klum with her past and current boyfriend details.
Heidi Klum dated:
- Ric Pipino (1996-Nov 2002) – Heidi Klum married Australian stylist Ric Pipino on 6 September 1997.
- Anthony Kiedis (2002) – Heidi Klum dated American singer Anthony Kiedis.
- Flavio Briatore (March 2002-July 2002) – Heidi Klum dated Italian businessman Flavio Briatore. They have one child together.
- Jay Kay (2003) – Heidi Klum dated British singer Jay Kay.
- Seal (May 2003-January 2012) – Heidi Klum married British musician Seal on 10 May 2005 on a beach in Mexico, after the couple was engaged in December 2004 on a glacier in Whistler, British Columbia. They have three biological children together, and Seal adopted Heidi Klum’s daughter. The couple announced their separation on 22 January 2012. Heidi Klum filed for divorce from Seal on 6 April 2012, and the divorce was finalized on 14 October 2015.
- Martin Kristen (August 2012-January 2014) – Heidi Klum dated her South African bodyguard Martin Kristen.
- Vito Schnabel (February 2014-PRESENT) – Heidi Klum is dating American independent art curator Vito Schnabel.
- Nick Cannon (June 2015) – Heidi Klum had an encounter with American actor Nick Cannon.
Heidi Klum Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Heidi Klum Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 137 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 62 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 37-27-37 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 94-69-94 cm
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
Heidi Klum follows a low-carb diet of fresh fruits and vegetables and lean proteins. She also drinks a fruit and vegetable smoothie every morning. While she believes in the importance of keeping a balanced diet, she is not a fan of dieting and deprivation. To her, healthy options are also more important than portion sizes. She makes fresh home cooked meals daily for her family. Reportedly, she is also a fan of the Master Cleanse detox.
While working out with her personal trainer, Heidi Klum does light cardio workouts and circuit training, including strength training, lunges, step-ups and rows. She also practices yoga and runs on her treadmill at home for 30 minutes. When she’s traveling she would do sit-ups in her hotel room.
However, her favorite form of exercise is outdoor or with her kids. She jumps on the trampoline, takes a hike, goes for a run, rides a bicycle or simply dances around the living room.
She tries to incorporate exercise into her daily life whenever she can.
Heidi Klum Fun Facts
Heidi Klum Quotes
“My motto is to go wild on the accessories – the belts, the hair clips, the jewelry.”
“I learned from working in the fashion world that if I have a day when I feel slapped in the face, or if someone has been mean, I just have to get back up and it will be another day. I think about what I’m grateful for. I look at my kids and my husband and think ‘Wow, I’m a really lucky person’.”
“You shouldn’t wait for other people to make special things happen. You have to create your own memories.”