Hayley Williams Bio
Hayley Nichole Williams, born on 27 December 1988 in Meridian, Mississippi, is an American singer, songwriter and musician. She is best known as the lead vocalist and songwriter of the rock band Paramore.
After her parents divorced in 2002, Hayley Williams moved to Franklin, Tennessee. When she was 14 years old she was discovered, by managers Dave Steunebrink and Richard Williams in 2003, and signed to a two-year production deal. She was signed to Atlantic Records as a solo artist in 2003, but insisted that she wanted to be part of a band.
She formed Paramore in 2004. The band was originally supposed to release their music on Atlantic Records, but the label’s marketing department decided it would be better for the image of the band to not have them attached to a major label. They released their debut album in 2005 through the niche label Fueled by Ramen. Since then Paramore has released three more studio albums.
Hayley Williams Personal Details
- Born Name: Hayley Nichole Williams
- Age (in 2017): 29
- Date of Birth: December 27, 1988
- Birthplace: Meridian, Mississippi, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
- Net worth: 8 Million
- Official Website: http://www.hayley-online.net/
- Official Twitter: –
Hayley Williams Family Tree
- Husband name: Chad Gilbert
- No children
- Father name: Joey Williams
- Mother name: Cristi Williams
- Half-sister: Unknown
- Half-sister: Unknown
Hayley Williams Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Hayley Williams with her past and current boyfriend details.
Hayley Williams dated:
- Josh Farro (2004-September 2007) – Hayley Williams dated American guitarist Josh Farro. After their split, they remained good friends.
- Chad Gilbert (2008-PRESENT) – Hayley Williams is married to New Found Glory’s lead guitarist Chad Gilbert. The couple was engaged on 25 December 2014, and married on 20 February 2016.
Hayley Williams Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Hayley Williams Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2″
- Height in Centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 32-25-34 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 81-64-86 cm
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
Hayley Williams starts every day with a healthy breakfast, and does not eat after 8pm. She has a strange eating habit, where she eats only one food type at a time. Furthermore, she avoids dairy and drinks almond milk instead. She also enjoys drinking herbal tea with Munuka honey.
Hayley Williams Fun Facts
Hayley Williams Career Highlights & Awards
- 2007 & 2008 – Kerrang Readers’ Poll: Sexiest Female Front Singer
- 2008 & 2009 – Los Premios MTV Latinoamérica: Premio Fashionista
- 2009 – Shockwaves NME Awards: Sexiest Female
- 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 – Kerrang Readers’ Poll: Sexiest Female
- 2012, 2015 & 2016 – Kerrang! Awards: Tweeter of the Year
- 2014 – Billboard Women in Music: Trailblazer Award
- 2015 – Alternative Press Music Awards: Best Singer
Hayley Williams Quotes
“I learn every day what it means to love myself, and I’m constantly figuring out what makes me feel empowered.”
“I just feel like bands always need to work harder than the hardest working band. You need to constantly be one-upping yourself and surprising yourself at how hard that you’ll work and devote yourself to your craft.”
Hayley Williams Favorite Things
- New artist: Best Coast
- Song: Carrying The Banner, from the Newsies Soundtrack
- Website: ThingsOrganizedNeatly.tumblr.com
- Food: Coconut milk ice cream
- Book: The Perks of Being A Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky
- Movie: Pet Sematary and Son In Law