Erin Andrews Bio
Erin Jill Andrews, born on 4 May 1978 in Lewiston, Maine, is an American sportscaster and television personality. She is currently is a sideline reporter for Fox NFL and host for ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
After graduating from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Telecommunications in 2000, Erin Andrews was employed as a freelance reporter by Fox Sports Florida. She served as a Tampa Bay Lightning reporter for the Sunshine Network from 2001 to 2002. From 2002 to 2004, she worked for the Turner South network as a studio host and reporter.
Next she began working for ESPN in April 2004, and in June 2012 it was announced that Erin Andrews was leaving ESPN to join Fox Sports. She first appeared on Dancing with the Stars as a contestant on the tenth season in 2010. In February 2014 it was announced that she would be co-hosting the show from its eighteenth season.
Erin Andrews Personal Details
- Born Name: Erin Jill Andrews
- Age (in 2017): 39
- Date of Birth: May 4, 1978
- Birthplace: Lewiston, Maine, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Sport Reporter, Host
- Net worth: 4 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @ErinAndrews
Erin Andrews Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- Fiancé: Jarret Stoll
- No children
- Father name: Steven Andrews
- Mother name: Paula Andrews
- Sister: Kendra Andrews
Erin Andrews Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Erin Andrews with her past and current boyfriend details.
Erin Andrews dated:
- David Wright (2007) – Erin Andrews dated baseball player David Wright.
- Aaron Rodgers (2010) – Erin Andrews is rumored to have had an encounter with American football player Aaron Rodgers. (RUMOR)
- Josh Hopkins (June 2011) – Erin Andrews dated American actor Josh Hopkins.
- Chace Crawford (May 2012) – Erin Andrews dated American actor Chace Crawford.
- Jarret Stoll (December 2012-PRESENT) – Erin Andrews is dating Canadian professional ice hockey player Jarret Stoll, and the couple was engaged in December 2016.
Erin Andrews Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Erin Andrews Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 36-23-33 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 91-58-84 cm
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
Erin Andrews does not deprive herself of her favorite foods, like fried chicken, macaroni and cheese and grits. Instead she believes in portion control and choosing healthy snacks. Her go-to snack is trail mix, and she also eats instant oatmeal and fruits. She drinks plenty of water, and recently stopped drinking soft drinks like her favorite Coca Cola.
Erin Andrews loves doing workout classes, and her favorites are barre, Physique 57 and Pilates. She also does yoga, and has a dance background. On the days she can’t make it to classes, she tries to take a run or hit the treadmill. While she is traveling she would go for a walk or a jog, climb stairs at stadiums or jump rope.
Erin Andrews works out every day.
Erin Andrews Fun Facts
Erin Andrews Quotes
“Growing up, I spent a lot of time watching football on the couch with my dad. He’d tell me stories about the players, coaches, and the games, and I loved learning about his favorite teams. He helped me become a fan of the sport, and I wanted to able share those stories on-air with viewers for a living.”
“A lot of this stuff I just have to brush off my shoulder. People make a big deal when women in sports take pride in their appearance and look nice on camera, but I work with some of the best-dressed men in sports broadcasting—those boys get their hair and makeup done, and their clothes aren’t cheap. So I just have to laugh about that double standard.”