Diane Keaton Bio
Diane Keaton, born Diane Hall on 5 January 1946 in Los Angeles, California, is an American film actress, director and producer. She is best known for her leading roles in comedic films.
Diane Keaton, who started her career on stage, made her screen debut in 1970 in the film Lovers and Other Strangers. The same year she made her television debut with guest roles on the series Love, American Style and Night Gallery. During this time she also featured in a series of deodorant commercials. In 1972 she landed her first major film role in The Godfather.
Throughout her career, Diane Keaton has won numerous awards for her work, including one Academy Award, two Golden Globe Awards and two Lifetime Achievement Awards. She has also published two autobiographical books, Then Again (2011) and Let’s Just Say It Wasn’t Pretty (2014).
Diane Keaton Personal Details
- Born Name: Diane Hall
- Age (in 2017): 71
- Date of Birth: January 5, 1946
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Actress, Screenwriter, Director, Producer
- Net worth: 50 Million
- Official Website: http://dianekeaton.com/
- Official Twitter: @Diane_Keaton
Diane Keaton Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- Boy: Duke Keaton (Adopted)
- Daughter: Dexter Keaton (Adopted)
- Father name: John Newton Ignatius “Jack” Hall
- Mother name: Dorothy Deanne (née Keaton)
- Brother: Randy Hall
- Sister: Dorrie Hall
- Sister: Robin Hall
Diane Keaton Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Diane Keaton with her past and current boyfriend details.
Diane Keaton dated:
- Steve Jobs – Diane Keaton dated American business professional Steve Jobs.
- Woody Allen (1970-1971) – Diane Keaton dated American film director Woody Allen. The couple briefly lived together.
- Al Pacino (April 1971-January 1991) – Diane Keaton dated The Godfather Trilogy co-star Al Pacino on and off.
- Edward Ruscha (1977) – Diane Keaton dated American artist Edward Ruscha.
- Warren Beatty (1979-1980) – Diane Keaton dated Reds co-star Warren Beatty.
- Keanu Reeves (2005) – Diane Keaton dated Canadian actor Keanu Reeves.
Diane Keaton Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Diane Keaton Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 6′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 169 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 32-25-30 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 81-64-76 cm
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
Diane Keaton follows a vegetarian diet, which means she doesn’t eat meat or fish. She does eat eggs and cheese. She also watches what she eats.
Diane Keaton walks really fast on the treadmill, but she does not run. She also takes spin classes.
She makes sure to do some exercise every single day.
Diane Keaton Fun Facts
Diane Keaton Quotes
“I don’t think that because I’m not married it’s made my life any less. That old maid myth is garbage.”
“I never understood the idea that you’re supposed to mellow as you get older. Slowing down isn’t something I relate to at all. The goal is to continue in good and bad, all of it.”
“As an actress, I’m drawn to emotion and expressing the human condition in all its forms, and I’m fortunate to have thoughts and feelings at my fingertips.”
Diane Keaton Favorite Things
- Cereal: Wheat Chex
- Accessory: Shoes
- Sleepwear: T-shirts
- Book: The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison