Diana Penty Bio
Diana Penty, born on 2 November 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, is an Indian model and Hindi film actress. She has a Parsi father and a Christian Konkani mother.
After completing her bachelor’s degree in Mass Media from St. Xavier’s College, Diana Penty began a full-time modelling career in 2005 when she was signed to Elite Models India. By 2007 she had established a successful modelling career, and has appeared on the covers of a few Indian fashion magazines. From 2008 to 2010 she gained international acclaim after modelling for fashion weeks in Paris and New York. This landed her on the covers of Vogue, Elle, Verve, Women’s Health India, Grazia and Femina.
Diana Penty made her acting debut in the romantic comedy Cocktail in 2012. The film was a box office hit. Next she starred in the movie Happy Bhag Jayegi in 2016.
She is also currently the Indian brand ambassador of TRESemmé, Nokia (in particular the Lumia 510 phone) and Micromax Mobile.
Diana Penty Personal Details
- Born Name: Diana Penty
- Age (in 2017): 32
- Date of Birth: November 2, 1985
- Birthplace: Mumbai, India
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Net worth: –
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @DianaPenty
Diana Penty Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- Boyfriend: Harsh Sagar
- No children
- Father name: Unknown
- Mother name: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
Diana Penty Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Diana Penty with her past and current boyfriend details.
Diana Penty dated:
- Harsh Sagar (PRESENT) – Diana Penty is currently dating diamond merchant Harsh Sagar.
Diana Penty Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Diana Penty Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 115 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 34-24-35 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 86-61-89 cm
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
Diana Penty Fun Facts
Diana Penty and Dhoom 3
There was an internet rumor in 2013 that Diana Penty would star in the Bollywood action film Dhoom 3. Some websites listed her as part of the cast – much to the confusion of her fans when they could not find her in the movie. At most, this was nothing more than perhaps a publicity stunt. Diana Penty does not have any role in the movie Dhoom 3.
Diana Penty Career Highlights
- Cocktail Vogue Beauty Awards – Female Debut (Won)
- UK Bollywood Cosmopolitan Awards – Best Debut (Female) (Won)
- BIG Star Entertainment Awards – Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut (Female) (Nominated)
- ETC Bollywood Business Awards – Most Profitable Debut (Female) (Nominated)
- Filmfare Awards – Best Female Debut (Nominated)
- Screen Awards – Most Promising Newcomer (Female) (Nominated)
- Zee Cine Awards – Best Female Debut (Nominated)
- Star Guild Awards – Best Female Debut (Nominated)
- Star Guild Awards – Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Nominated)
- International Indian Film Academy Awards – Best Supporting Actress (Nominated)
- 2013: Grazia Face of the Year
- 2013: Times of India’s Most Desirable Woman of 2012 #25
- 2013: Times of India’s 10 Most Promising Newcomers 2012 (Female) #10
Diana Penty Quotes
“Some people have the gift of the gab; I don’t. I’d rather be sitting quietly in a corner. I used to think a hundred times before I said anything, so I’d end up saying something really diplomatic that wouldn’t get me in trouble.”
Diana Penty Favorite Things
- Cuisine: Thai and Korean
- Food: Chocolate, rice-dal, chicken curry and maggi
- Drink: Lime Juice
- Restaurant: Royal China in Mumbai
- Holiday destination: Italy, Cape Town (South Africa) and Czech Repuplic
- Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Amir Khan, Boman Irani and Abhishek Bachchan
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Fashion Designer: Manish Malhotra
- Perfume: Chanel Chance
Diana Penty Interesting Facts
- Her first modeling assignment was at the Indo-Italian Festival when she as 19 years old.
- She had four auditions in Rome for her role in the movie Cocktail.
- She was the first choice to star in the movie Rockstar (opposite Ranbir Kapoor), but was dropped from the film and replaced by Nargis Fakhri.
- She is an introvert.