David Hasselhoff Bio
David Michael Hasselhoff (nicknamed The Hoff), born on 17 July 1952 in Baltimore, Maryland, is an American actor, singer, producer and businessman. He is best known for his television roles as Michael Knight in Knight Rider (1982–1986) and as Mitch Buchannon in Baywatch (1989–2000).
David Hasselhoff made his acting debut on the television soap opera The Young and The Restless (1975–82). After appearing in the short film The Lion Roars Again in 1975, he made his feature film debut in 1976 in Revenge of the Cheerleaders. He made his Broadway debut in 2000 in the musical Jekyll & Hyde.
In reality television, he was a contestant on season 11 of Dancing with the Stars (2010), served as a judge on America’s Got Talent (2006-2009), replaced Simon Cowell as a judge on Britain’s Got Talent (2011) and was honored on The Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff (2010). He also starred, with his daughters, in his own reality series called The Hasselhoffs (2010). He set a Guinness World Record as the most watched man on television.
David Hasselhoff Personal Details
- Born Name: David Michael Hasselhoff
- Age (in 2017): 65
- Date of Birth: July 17, 1952
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Actor
- Net worth: 110 Million
- Official Website: http://davidhasselhoffonline.com/
- Official Twitter: @DavidHasselhoff
David Hasselhoff Family Tree
- Wife name: Catherine Hickland (Divorced)
- Wife name: Pamela Bach (Divorced)
- Girlfriend: Hayley Roberts
- Daughter: Hayley Hasselhoff
- Daughter: Taylor Ann Hasselhoff
- Father name: Joseph Vincent Hasselhoff
- Mother name: Dolores Therese Hasselhoff (née Mullinex/Mullinix)
- Sister: Joyce Hasselhoff
- Sister: Jean Hasselhoff
- Sister: Lisa Hasselhoff
- Sister: Daine Hasselhoff
David Hasselhoff Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for David Hasselhoff with his past and current girlfriend details.
David Hasselhoff dated:
- Roberta Leighton (1970-1971) – David Hasselhoff dated American actress Roberta Leighton.
- Catherine Hickland (December 1981-March 1989) – David Hasselhoff married American actress Catherine Hickland on 24 March 1984.
- Pamela Bach (1989-January 2006) – David Hasselhoff married American actress Pamela Bach on 8 December 1989. They have two children together. David Hasselhoff filed for divorce in January 2006, citing irreconcilable differences, and the divorce was finalized in August 2006.
- Linda Morris (1989) – David Hasselhoff dated Linda Morris.
- Hayley Roberts (2013-PRESENT) – David Hasselhoff is dating Welsh Hayley Roberts.
David Hasselhoff Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
David Hasselhoff Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 6′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 193 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 192 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 87 kg
David Hasselhoff adheres to a strict diet, which avoids red meat, junk food, sweets, alcohol, desserts, heavy sauces, butter, oils, fried foods and sugar. He allows himself a splurge day every Sunday and will enjoy bagels, lox and cream cheese, onions, capers and tomatoes. He also drinks five quarts of bottled water every day.
- Breakfast: fruit (watermelon, pineapple, grapes and strawberries), and twice a week he has three poached eggs, wheat toast and sliced tomatoes
- Mid-morning snack: vegetables (carrot sticks, mushrooms, tomatoes, green and red peppers slices and celery)
- Lunch: pasta without sauce or grilled fish and chicken, and occasionally rice
- Dinner: fish or chicken and rice with lots of vegetables
David Hasselhoff mostly works out in the gym, but also travels with resistant rubber bands. Apart from working out with the rubber bands, he would also do push-ups, sit-ups and dips if there is not a gym around.
He works out three to four times a week and does cardio at least 20 minutes a day.
Scott “Hardbody” Haddock
David Hasselhoff Fun Facts
David Hasselhoff Quotes
“The talent that I was blessed with was really for the theater.”
“There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me.”
“I think people respect me because they feel like – I’m kind of like Christmas. I come back every year. You can’t get rid of me. I just keep coming back.”