Cory Monteith Bio
Cory Allan Michael Monteith, born on 11 May 1982 in Calgary, Alberta, was a Canadian actor and musician. He was best known for his role as Finn Hudson on the television series Glee (2009–2013).
Cory Monteith made his television debut in 2004 in an episode of the Canadian-American series Stargate Atlantis, and he made his film debut in 2005 in the television horror film Killer Bash. In 2009 he landed his breakout role in the American musical comedy-drama television series Glee, where he also sang numerous songs on the show.
Since the age of 13, Cory Monteith had a long-term struggle with substance abuse and entered a drug rehabilitation center at the age of 19. Early in 2012, he sought treatment again for his addiction. On 13 July 2013, he was found dead, due to a toxic combination of alcohol and heroin, in his hotel room in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Cory Monteith Personal Details
- Born Name: Cory Allan Michael Monteith
- Age: Died July 13, 2013, at the age of 31
- Date of Birth: May 11, 1982
- Birthplace: Calgary, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Actor
- Net worth: 2 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @CoryMonteith
Cory Monteith Family Tree
- Wife name: Not married
- Girlfriend: Lea Michele
- No children
- Father name: Joe Monteith
- Mother name: Ann McGregor
- Brother: Shaun Monteith
Cory Monteith Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Cory Monteith with his past and current girlfriend details.
Cory Monteith dated:
- Julie Vardalos (2008-2010) – Cory Monteith dated American model Julie Vardalos.
- Mallory Matoush (June 2011-December 2011) – Cory Monteith dated American model Mallory Matoush.
- Lea Michele (December 2011-July 2013) – Cory Monteith dated Glee co-star Lea Michele.
Cory Monteith Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Cory Monteith Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 6′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 193 cm
- Weight in Pounds: – pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: – kg
Cory Monteith Fun Facts
Cory Monteith Career Highlights & Awards
- 2009 – Screen Actors Guild Awards: Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series (Glee)
- 2010 – Hollywood Style Awards: Male Future Style Icon Award
- 2011 – Teen Choice Awards: Choice TV-Actor Comedy (Glee)
- 2012 – Do Something Awards: TV Star-Male (Glee)
Cory Monteith Quotes
“Be nice to everyone, always smile & appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow.”
“My past made me who I am today. I can’t just pretend it never happened. But the biggest lesson I learnt from that is that I can be an example for others who are still struggling! There’s always hope and help for everyone. I think it’s my responsibility to do that, to help. I always refer to this as the “moment of clarity”. It’s hard to explain what really happened, but it was a once in a lifetime kind of moment. I had reached my lowest point and I just knew things had to change quickly because there was just no other way, you know.”
“I’ve got the rest of my life to be a grown-up. And for now, it’s OK to be young.”