Corbin Bleu Bio
Corbin Bleu Reivers (known professionally as Corbin Bleu), born on 21 February 1989 in Brooklyn, New York, is an American actor, model, dancer, film producer and singer-songwriter. He is best known for his role as Chad Danforth in the High School Musical film series.
Corbin Bleu made his television debut in 1996 in an episode of ER, and with a recurring role in High Incident. He made his film debut in 1998 in the films Soldier and Beach Movie. In 2010 he also made his debut in Broadway theater in the musical In the Heights.
As a singer, Corbin Bleu first recorded a song, Circles or Circles in My Mind, for his television show Flight 29 Down. He released his debut album, Another Side, in 2007, and has released a total of two studio albums, five singles and five music videos.
Corbin Bleu Personal Details
- Born Name: Corbin Bleu Reivers
- Age (in 2017): 28
- Date of Birth: February 21, 1989
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Actor, Musician
- Net worth: 4 Million
- Official Website: http://corbinbleu.buzz/
- Official Twitter: @corbinbleu
Corbin Bleu Family Tree
- Wife name: Sasha Clements
- No children
- Father name: David Reivers
- Mother name: Martha (née Callari)
- Sister: Phoenix Reivers
- Sister: Jag Reivers
- Sister: Hunter Reivers
Corbin Bleu Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Corbin Bleu with his past and current girlfriend details.
Corbin Bleu dated:
- Monique Coleman (July 2005) – Corbin Bleu had a rumored encounter with American actress Monique Coleman. (RUMOR)
- Maddie Cyrus (December 2008) – Corbin Bleu had an encounter with American musician Maddie Cyrus.
- Maiara Walsh (May 2009-January 2010) – Corbin Bleu dated American actress Maiara Walsh.
- Jaime Murray (June 2009-August 2009) – Corbin Bleu dated British actress Jaime Murray.
- Makeshia Lucien (November 2010) – Corbin Bleu had a rumored encounter with Makeshia Lucien. (RUMOR)
- Sasha Clements (2011-PRESENT) – Corbin Bleu married Canadian actress Sasha Clements on 23 July 2016 in Santa Susana, California, after the couple was engaged on 15 October 2014.
Corbin Bleu Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Corbin Bleu Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Pounds: – pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: – kg
In 2011 Corbin Bleu was set to film his first-ever nude scene for the movie Nurse 3D. In order to bring his body fat down, he worked out with his personal trainer. The goal was to make him look lean, but not ribbed. He did maximum strength exercises, like squats, presses, and deadlifts; with heavy weights for low reps. In between exercises, he did a two-minute sprint on the treadmill.
He also adjusted his diet, by using intermittent fasting—16 hours without food, followed by lunch and dinner—to keep daily calories as low as possible. A few weeks before his shirtless scene, he also reduced his carb intake.
Another weight loss method Corbin Bleu applied is a trick used by used by fighters and bodybuilders. He ran a bath of water (as hot as he could tolerate), three to four bags of Epson salt and four to six 16-ounce bottles or rubbing alcohol. Then, he sat in the bath for as long as he could stand it. The goal is to drain as much water as possible from the skin without the health risk of prolonged dehydration. This resulted in him losing seven pounds by the next morning.
Weight Loss Before and After
- Before: 170 lbs. (77 kg)
- After: 156 lbs. (71 kg)
Corbin Bleu follows a clean diet of lean proteins and vegetables.
Corbin Bleu’s workout routine revolves around big lifts, like bench presses and rowing and deadlifts. He also does a lot of interval training on the treadmill and will do several 400-meter sprints during the workout on a 10 mph speed with 7.0 incline.
He works out with his trainer three to four times a week.
Corbin Bleu Fun Facts
Corbin Bleu Quotes
“I am a very open, social, friendly person, and when it comes to people approaching me and asking for an autograph, I am totally cool with doing any of that. It’s a lot of fun.”
“Kids look up to me, and it’s really incredible to be in that position.”
“You’ve got to be fine with who you are.”