Candice Huffine Bio
Candice Huffine, born on 15 October 1984 in Georgetown, Washington, D.C., is an American model. She is best known as a plus-size model, and for appearing on the cover of the June 2011 issue of Vogue Italia.
Candice Huffine first rose to prominence after appearing in an editorial shoot for V magazine in January 2010. She has worked with renowned photographers, including Camilla Akrans, Damon Baker, Karl Lagerfeld, Mert and Marcus, Emma Summerton, Sølve Sundsbø and Michael Thompson.
She has also walked the runway for Lane Bryant and Elena Miro. Candice Huffine is currently signed with Muse Model Management in New York and Select Model Management in London.
Candice Huffine Personal Details
- Born Name: Candice Huffine
- Age (in 2017): 33
- Date of Birth: October 15, 1984
- Birthplace: Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Model
- Net worth: –
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @CandiceHuffine
Candice Huffine Family Tree
- Husband name: Matt Powers
- No children
- Father name: Unknown
- Mother name: Holley Huffine
- Siblings: Unknown
Candice Huffine Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Candice Huffine with her past and current boyfriend details.
Candice Huffine dated:
- Matt Powers (2011-PRESENT) – Candice Huffine married filmmaker Matt Powers on 20 October 2011 in Brooklyn, New York City.
Candice Huffine Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Candice Huffine Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 203 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 92 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 41-33-43 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 104-84-109 cm
- Bra Size: 38C
- Cup Size: C
Candice Huffine prefers home-cooked meals and loves salads and vegetables. However, she allows herself cheat foods as well, and has a weakness for starch. She enjoys smoothies in the morning and cooks dinner at night. When cooking she does not add butter to her meals, and she also does not include salt in her diet. Every meal consists of meat, starch and always a side salad.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs or eggs benedict on Sundays
- Lunch: salad
- Dinner: a home-cooked meal, like roast chicken, a baked potato and a salad
Candice Huffine tries to do something active every day. She also tries to run a mile a day and even ran a half-marathon in 2016. Living in New York City, she walks everywhere she can. Furthermore, she is a member of the fitness company ClassPass. Her trainer comes to her house twice a week, and they do boxing.
Candice Huffine Fun Facts
Candice Huffine Quotes
“We are all proportioned differently and are all different sizes. That is the beauty of that – that we aren’t all just straight up and down. That’s what’s so exciting.”
“I’m quite connected to Italy because of Italian Vogue shoots and the Pirelli calendar, so I have a love and appreciation for the culture.”
“The curvy woman likes to show skin in the right ways – and she should!”