Brooke Hogan Bio
Brooke Ellen Bollea (known by her stage name Brooke Hogan), born on 5 May 1988 in Tampa, Florida, is an American reality television star, actress, singer and media personality. She is best known as the daughter of professional wrestler Hulk Hogan.
Brooke Hogan fist rose to fame on the reality-television series Hogan Knows Best from 2005 to 2007. In 2006 she released her debut studio album, Undiscovered, and she released her second studio album, The Redemption, in 2009. She made her WWE debut in 2006 on an episode of Saturday Night’s Main Event.
Following the discontinuation of Hogan Knows Best, due to controversies involving her immediate family, Brooke Hogan starred in a new reality television series, Brooke Knows Best, from 2008 to 2009. She made her film debut in the low-budget live action film Little Hercules in 3D in 2009. In 2012 she also appeared, alongside her father, on Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA).
Brooke Hogan Personal Details
- Born Name: Brooke Ellen Bollea
- Age (in 2017): 29
- Date of Birth: May 5, 1988
- Birthplace: Tampa, Florida, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Model, Socialite, TV Personality
- Net worth: 6 Million
- Official Website: http://www.brookehogan.com/
- Official Twitter: @MizzHogan
Brooke Hogan Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- No children
- Father name: Hulk Hogan (Terry Gene Bollea)
- Mother name: Linda Claridge
- Brother: Nick Hogan (Nick Bollea)
- Grandmother name: Ruth Bollea (Paternal)
- Grandfather name: Peter Bollea (Paternal)
- Aunt name: Christie Claridge (Maternal)
- Uncle name: Kenneth Wheeler (Paternal)
- Uncle name: Allan Bollea (Paternal)
Brooke Hogan Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Brooke Hogan with her past and current boyfriend details.
Brooke Hogan dated:
- W. S. Kennedy Jones – Brooke Hogan dated W. S. Kennedy Jones.
- Jerry Reid (2005-2006) – Brooke Hogan dated Jerry Reid.
- Spice Boy (January 2007-2007) – Brooke Hogan dated American radio personality Spice Boy.
- Jonathan Prater (2008) – Brooke Hogan dated Jonathan Prater.
- Stacks (2009) – Brooke Hogan dated American rapper Stacks.
- Colby O’Donis (2009) – Brooke Hogan had a rumored encounter with American musician Colby O’Donis. (RUMOR)
- Phil Costa (May 2013-November 2013) – Brooke Hogan became engaged to American football player Phil Costa on 29 June 2013, but the couple later ended the engagement.
Brooke Hogan Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Brooke Hogan Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 38-26-37 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 97-66-94 cm
- Bra Size: 36C
- Cup Size: C
- Breakfast: muesli and yogurt topped with blueberries, banana and strawberries, and a dash of almond milk
- Lunch: salad with lots of leafy greens and some chicken
- Dinner: meat or fish with vegetables
- Dessert: chocolate or chocolate dessert
- Snacks: a handful of almonds, an apple, a banana and tuna on Ryvita crackers
Brooke Hogan does high-intensity workouts, involving a mixture of cardio, strengthening and stretching. Her normal gym routine is a walk on a high incline for 10 minutes, run on a small incline for 10-30 minutes, 10 minutes on the step machine and a circuit of three exercises repeated three times each. She also does F45 Training, which combines elements of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Circuit Training and Functional Training. Furthermore, she does light weights, runs and loves Pilates and yoga.
She exercises four to six times a week.
Brooke Hogan Fun Facts
Brooke Hogan Quotes
“I don’t think our family is falling apart and getting destroyed. I just think it’s rearranging itself in the way God meant it to be because it wasn’t working how it was.”
“What I respect about my dad is he comes forth and he tells the truth, and he’s a very honorable person, I respect him a lot. He, I know deep down, has a good heart.”
“This is my life, these are my songs, this is my time and I’m ready.”