Anne Curtis Bio
Anne Ojales Curtis-Smith (known as Anne Curtis-Smith or Anne Curtis), born on 17 February 1985 in Yarrawonga, Victoria, Australia, is a Filipino-Australian actress, television host, recording artist, and video jockey. She has a Filipina mother and an Australian father.
Her career started in 1997 on a visit to the Philippines, when 12-year-old Anne Curtis was approached by a talent scout for a children’s beauty pageant. Soon after she sought a travel agency, and decided to stay permanently in the Philippines. She made her debut screen appearance in the 1997 film Magic Kingdom film, followed by a television role in the teen drama Ikaw Na Sana from 1997 to 1998.
In 2005 Anne Curtis made her breakthrough performance in title role of the television series Kampanerang Kuba. As a singer, she launched her debut album, Annebisyosa, under Viva Records, on 25 September 2011. By December 2011 the album reached the Platinum status. She released her second studio album in 2014 and her third in 2016.
Anne Curtis Personal Details
- Born Name: Anne Ojales Curtis-Smith
- Age (in 2017): 32
- Date of Birth: February 17, 1985
- Birthplace: Yarrawonga, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Actress
- Net worth: 10 Million
- Official Website: http://anne.ph/
- Official Twitter: @annecurtissmith
Anne Curtis Family Tree
- Husband name: Not married
- Boyfriend: Erwan Heussaff
- No children
- Father name: James Ernest Curtis-Smith
- Mother name: Carmencita Ojales
- Brother: Thomas James Curtis-Smith
- Sister: Jasmine Curtis-Smith
- Half-sister: Clare Curtis-Smith (Paternal) (Deceased)
Anne Curtis Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Anne Curtis with her past and current boyfriend details.
Anne Curtis dated:
- Chubi del Rosario (2000-2001) – Anne Curtis dated Filipino actor Chubi del Rosario.
- Cogie Domingo (2001) – Anne Curtis dated Filipino actor Cogie Domingo. (RUMOR)
- Oyo Boy Sotto (2001-June 2003) – Anne Curtis dated Filipino actor Oyo Boy Sotto, whom she considered to be her first true love. According to Oyo Boy Sotto, the relationship ended because of immaturity and possessiveness.
- Richard Gutierrez (2003-2004) – Anne Curtis dated Filipino actor Richard Gutierrez, whom had worked with her on the TV shows Nuts Entertainment and Love to Love.
- Paolo Araneta (2004-January 2006) – Anne Curtis dated Paolo Araneta.
- Derek Ramsay (2005-2006) – Anne Curtis dated Filipino actor Derek Ramsay.
- Sam Milby (2006-September 2008) – Anne Curtis dated Filipino actor Sam Milby, after the pair worked together on the television series Maging Sino Ka Man.
- Luis Manzano (2007-March 2007) – Anne Curtis dated Filipino actor Luis Manzano. (RUMOR)
- Erwan Heussaff (2009-PRESENT) – Anne Curtis is dating Filipino model Erwan Heussaff.
Anne Curtis Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Anne Curtis Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 34-23-33 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 86-58-84 cm
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
Anne Curtis eats quinoa seeds instead of rice, and more lean protein than carbs. She loves eating fish, especially tuna flakes in oil or the hot and spicy variant. Some weeks she has chicken instead of tuna. She allows herself to cheat on weekends.
- Breakfast: An omelet or a bowl of oatmeal
- Snack: Fruits and nuts
- Lunch: A salad and anything grilled
- Snack: Fruits and nuts
- Dinner: Salad
In preparation for her 2014 concert, Anne Curtis approached Nadine Tengco, Unites States-certified nutritionist to celebrities, to develop a nutrition program. Nadine Tengco devised an anti-inflammatory diet plan, called the Century Tuna diet, in three phases:
- First she underwent a week of detoxification with juices (called “belly trimmers”), supplemented with superfoods with plant-based proteins.
- Then she started eating a diet rich in fish fat, green leafy vegetables and psyllium, a fiber that substitutes for corn starch, legumes and salads. She eliminated the food that caused inflammation (among them Anne Curtis’ favorite chips and cheese) and food that contained allergens such as wheat, dairy, peanuts, artificial sweeteners.
- The final phase of the program included bringing back some gluten and whole wheat, restricted to five times a week, to avoid allergen build-up and weight gain.
Anne Curtis does the Insanity Workout DVD: a 45-minute routine of plyometrics, cardio, upper body resistance and ab exercises, based on high-intensity maximum interval training.
Anne Curtis Fun Facts
Anne Curtis Quotes
“I know the market, coz I am the market.”
“I’ve learned the art of deadma (not minding bashers) perfectly na.”