AnnaSophia Robb Bio
AnnaSophia Robb, born on 8 December 1993 in Denver, Colorado, is an American actress and model. She is known for playing the lead role of Carrie Bradshaw on The CW’s series The Carrie Diaries, as well as for her roles in various feature films.
After being scouted by an agent when she was 9 years old, AnnaSophia Robb appeared in Bratz dolls and McDonald’s commercials. She made her debut screen performance in an episode of the television series Drake & Josh in 2004. The same year she landed her first major role as the title character in the television special Samantha: An American Girl Holiday.
She gained popularity among pre-teen audiences when she starred in the major box office success Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in 2005. Her highest acclaimed role was as Leslie Burke in the 2007 film Bridge to Terabithia.
AnnaSophia Robb Personal Details
- Born Name: AnnaSophia Robb
- Age (in 2017): 24
- Date of Birth: December 8, 1993
- Birthplace: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Net worth: 8 Million
- Official Website: http://www.annasophiarobb.com/
- Official Twitter: @robbannasophia
AnnaSophia Robb Family Tree
- Wife/Husband name: Not married
- No children
- Father name: David Robb
- Mother name: Janet Robb
- Grandmother name: Anna Marie Robb (Paternal)
- Grandfather name: Joe Robb (Paternal)
- Grandmother: Elly Andersen (Maternal)
- Grandfather: Jim Andersen (Maternal)
- Great-grandmother name: Anna Sophie (Maternal)
AnnaSophia Robb Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for AnnaSophia Robb with her past and current boyfriend details.
AnnaSophia Robb dated:
- Colton Haynes – AnnaSophia Robb is rumored to have dated American actor and model Colton Haynes. (RUMOR)
- Josh Hutcherson (2007) – AnnaSophia Robb is rumored to have dated American actor Josh Hutcherson. (RUMOR)
- Alexander Ludwig (December 2008-July 2011) – AnnaSophia Robb dated Race to Witch Mountain co-star Alexander Ludwig.
- Chris Wood (August 2013-February 2014) – AnnaSophia Robb dated America actor Chris Wood.
- Adam Cobb (March 2014-May 2016) – AnnaSophia Robb dated American fitness guru Adam Cobb.
- Emile Hirsch (May 2014) – AnnaSophia Robb is rumored to have dated Emile Hirsch, after the two were spotted together in Washington, D.C. (RUMOR)
AnnaSophia Robb Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
AnnaSophia Robb Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 0″
- Height in Centimeters: 152 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 108 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 49 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 34-22-33 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 86-56-84 cm
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
Diet and Exercise Plan
To prepare for the role of surfer Bethany Hamilton in the movie Soul Surfer, AnnaSophia Robb abided by a specific diet and exercise regime.
Her diet plan consisted of plenty of lean protein, like tuna, chicken and turkey. She also ate green vegetables, like spinach and broccoli, and high fiber fruits. To sustain a high metabolism, her meals were spread out every three to four hours.
She also embarked on an eight-week training program, beginning with an intense swimming program, which included a variety of breath holding exercises, for the first two weeks. For the rest of the training program she did two hours of surfing drills a day, followed by core exercises to strengthen her abdominal muscles.
AnnaSophia Robb Fun Facts
AnnaSophia Robb Career Highlights & Awards
- 2004 – Young Artist Awards: Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special- Leading Young Actress (Samantha: An American Girl Holiday) (Nominated)
- 2006 – Young Artist Awards: Best Performance in a Feature Film (Comedy or Drama)- Leading Young Actress (Because of Winn-Dixie) (Nominated)
- 2007 – Young Artist Awards: Best Performance in a Feature Film-Leading Young Actress (Bridge to Terabithia) (Won)
- 2007 – Young Artist Awards: Best Performance in a Feature Film-Young Ensemble Cast (Bridge to Terabithia) (Won)
- 2007 – Critics’ Choice Movie Awards: Best Young Actress (Bridge to Terabithia) (Nominated)
- 2009 – Denver Film Festival: Rising Star Award (Won)
- 2013 – Teen Choice Awards: Breakout Star (The Carrie Diaries) (Nominated)
- 2013 – Young Hollywood Awards: Superstar of Tomorrow (Won)
AnnaSophia Robb Quotes
“If you act weird, people are going to treat you weird, but if you’re just yourself, people respond to that.”
“When you’re a kid, you have these big ideas and these big dreams to make a change, or maybe you feel like you can’t make a difference.”