Amrita Rao Bio
Amrita Rao, born on 7 June 1981 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, is an Indian film actress and model. She is best known for her work in Hindi films of Bollywood, like Vivah (2006).
Amrita Rao made her first public appearance, when she was seventeen, in the music video for Alisha Chinoy’s song Woh Pyar Mera in 2002. She also appeared in several commercials while she was at college. In 2002, she made her film debut with a leading role in the fantasy thriller Ab Ke Baras.
She made her television debut in 2016 when she featured in the show Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai. For her work in Bollywood films, Amrita Rao has received numerous awards and nominations. She has been dubbed “Bollywood’s quintessential girl-next-door” by the media.
Amrita Rao Personal Details
- Born Name: Amrita Deepak Rao
- Age (in 2017): 36
- Date of Birth: June 7, 1981
- Birthplace: Mumbai, India
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Actress
- Net worth: 3 Million
- Official Website: –
- Official Twitter: @AmritaRao
Amrita Rao Family Tree
- Husband name: RJ Anmol
- No children
- Father name: Deepak Rao
- Mother name: Unknown
- Sister: Preetika Rao
Amrita Rao Relationship History
Below is the relationship and dating history for Amrita Rao with her past and current boyfriend details.
Amrita Rao dated:
- Harman Baweja (2008) – Amrita Rao is rumored to have dated Indian actor Harman Baweja. (RUMOR)
- RJ Anmol (2009-PRESENT) – Amrita Rao married radio jockey RJ Anmol on 15 May 2016 in Mumbai.
Amrita Rao Body Measurements, Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise Routine
Amrita Rao Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 106 pounds
- Weight in Kilogram: 48 kg
- Body Measurements in Inches: 34-23-34 inches
- Body Measurements in Centimeters: 86-58-86 cm
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
Amrita Rao follows a vegetarian diet. She loves rice and includes it in most of her meals. During the monsoon season, she avoids leafy vegetables. She also avoids restaurant- and street food. Furthermore, she stays away from deep-fried and packaged foods. She does not believe in fasting or binging, but rather eating in moderation. Every morning she starts the day with two glasses of warm water.
- Breakfast: theplas and parathas, with fresh fruit juice
- Lunch: two chapattis, green vegetables, sabzi and dal with rice
- Dinner: same as lunch
- Before bed: a glass of milk
Amrita Rao’s workout routine includes yoga and going to the gym. At the gym, she does a 10 minute basic cardio on the treadmill, and she lifts weights. She also does dumbbell exercises with a personal trainer.
She visits the gym two to three times in a week and exercises with a personal trainer at her home three times a week.
Amrita Rao Fun Facts
Amrita Rao Quotes
“We are always under this pressure of being someone else, even though we are different from each other. If I am an orange, but it is the season of the mango, you have to wait for your season to come. You can’t change your core values to become someone else.”